SAU Community

Photoshoot And Cruise

hoony

yo...

it's been AGES since i've been a regular forum user, only because i have been unable to access payment for my mobile broadband etc. blah blah whatever...

anyway, i wanted to organise a cruise for after exams and heaps of people were keen but i was unable to make any plans etc. due to my free time being non-existent...

okay i have an idea, please everyone register their interests and ideas for a photoshoot and cruise day... (or night!)

now whoever wants to hang out, maybe lunch, have a map for a cruise and also somewhere nice to take photos... maybe it can be a night cruise with a nice lit up area as a leg stop for the cruise where the scenery and lighting is beautiful for us to take a shoot of our cars...

whatever you guys have in mind ie. TIME, DATE, PLACE BLAH BLAH BLAH

i will give this a good 3-4 weeks to organise so we can do it properly, enough people to find out about it and whatever...

I WANT A CRUISE THAT HAS A COASTAL RUN AND A TUNNEL RUN... SO PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MAPS THAT HAVE THESE LEGS ON THE MAP!?!?!?

okay guys, ideas ahoy, let's actually put this one to action now ey?

thanks for reading and please, i can't wait to see what ideas all of you guys have to suggest...

i also have two SAUWA members that have hardly introduced themselves or been on any cruises so another cruise to meet each other, A W E S O M E

cheers,

Andrew :thumbsup:

Edited by hoony

hmmm, just an idea, but maybe one big long long in the tunnel... everyone pull over, first car gets out and take a pic... that would look awesome...

^^ haha that's a pretty good idea!! but definitely would get into trouble for that...anyway I'm definitely up for a cruise and/or dinner meetup if there is any! :thumbsup:

^^^

Skylines only :thumbsup: jks... whatever you have, bring it along :thumbsup:

How about late afternoon to an early dinner and then a night cruise back. That way we can get some day time shots and some night time shots :)

Hoony my man! bout time you got another cruise rolling! ill be out in sn1p3r spec! do an arvo run, cook up some dead cow, and continue on for a night run! ino some killer places with nice back drops to get some killer pics of the liners! count me in! oh n count Anahera ( Erin ) in, ill make her come to!! hahaha BOMEX TWINS FTW

Edited by SN1P3R

i also have two SAUWA members that have hardly introduced themselves or been on any cruises so another cruise to meet each other, A W E S O M E

Andrew :D

+ one more SAUWA member in the same situation :)

I'll be there!! Arvo cruise sounds good, get some good on-the-run shots, as well as some good parked shots. Then continue into the night for some night time shots. Love the dead cow idea Kels. I want to have my M-Spec kit on, but I doubt it :)

is sat arvo good for u guys? n was talkin to andrew

n we were thinkin aobut doin some photoshootin near scarbs maybe trigg beach or something

n also we were thinkin of incorporatin coastal runs hill runs and tunnel runs

maybe a long cruise so not too sure how keen u guys would be

but let us know ideas:) n kels i'll talk to andrew about ur cookin up the dead cow idea:D

im up for it andrew .. been quite awhile since i saw you guys ... im up for anything as long as it doesnt clash with my work ... might be able to work around it .. LOL

^ brendan you traitor, couldn't wait for an SAUWA AHG day! *shakes head*

kidding kidding haha

okay everyone this is definitely going ahead, going to get more ideas and organise this cruise thoroughly and then will let you all know what's the go...

i'll also ask all those that have registered interest their availability so i'll make sure we can cater for everyone's convenience, looking forward to it and will

keep you all in touch, keep the idea coming!

cheers,

Andrew