SAU Community

The Wall!

Tomek

?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Doubt they will make it Sub-zero, as Clarkson likes cars with more 'feel' to it?

It turned him into a bobble head and threw his neck out, i think he felt it :thumbsup:

hammond will say cool

clarkson will say uncool

the crowd will disagree with clarkson

clarkson will play it high in the uncool section so richard cannot move it

hammond will say cool

clarkson will say uncool

the crowd will disagree with clarkson

clarkson will play it high in the uncool section so richard cannot move it

Great idea for a poll... I actually thought the opposite; Clarkson likes it but it's not Sub-zero, it's "too geeky". I think he's made too much of a fuss about it to put it in the uncool section but I could be wrong.

I think Richard doesn't like it; he keeps calling it a Datsun and that joke is funny once, lame twice and the number of times it's been said now, it's just plain stupid.

Does anyone know where the R34 GT-R is on the wall (if at all)? The big-boned dude drove it back in Season 1.

R34 is not on the wall, they only drove the R34 for a used car review, so no lap time either....sadly

R35 will be cool i think, mainly due to all the hype its been recieving, but no chance of sub-zero (where it really belongs)

R34 is not on the wall, they only drove the R34 for a used car review, so no lap time either....sadly

R35 will be cool i think, mainly due to all the hype its been recieving, but no chance of sub-zero (where it really belongs)

That's right, Jason was remarking how the R32's brakes could "explode", apparently. :thumbsup:

Edited by God_speed

the reason clarkson will say its uncool is because he will say that you have to explain it to people

eg "why does it look so ugly?"

"well that's because it was aerodynamically designed in a windtunnel"

"oh, right"

thus, uncool

obviously i think its cool otherwise i wouldn't be in here

quote jason

"a car for the playstation generation"

On the R35 at Fuji, it was great to hear Jeremy C saying something like "with all this technology you would expect it to feel numb but it doesn't, it feels mechanical... it feels bloody fantastic"

Edited by God_speed

the reason clarkson will say its uncool is because he will say that you have to explain it to people

eg "why does it look so ugly?"

"well that's because it was aerodynamically designed in a windtunnel"

"oh, right"

thus, uncool

obviously i think its cool otherwise i wouldn't be in here

Good point, the explanation test... I fear on that basis it might fail terribly

Who is the new muse, after Jeremy found out that Kristen Scott Thomas had no taste?

He'll blast it as uncool.

"it's a cut price supercar, and does for supercars what a diesel does for ordinary cars - makes you look cheap"

or something along those lines.

"it's a cut price supercar, and does for supercars what a diesel does for ordinary cars - makes you look cheap"

haha

Sounds like you've somewhow read Wilman and Clarkson's script already

haha thats mint

if they say that im so sus of you baron25