SAU Community

Last Drive For a Few Weeks.....

Hey all,

I just took my car out for a complete thrash as im not gonna have it for a few weeks while the whole thing gets fixed, my final quote came in at about 2600..... but i dont have to pay a cent, ill need to ask some one to back into me next time i want something resprayed... haha oh well.

Just wanted to say how good it is when its cold, i took my car down a street i know fairly well, flat change second (completely dry) and it steped out for a bit, on comes the shift light and bang into third and it stepped out again?? i couldnt believe it my car has never done that before... What are u guys greatest achievements when chagning into third in the dry?? Slip got to see the results of doing it at about 80-90 in the wet~!! haha that was fun.

Cheers

John

i never flat shift mine cos its too stressful on the gearbox driveshaft, clutch etc, best mines ever done was hang its tail out in 3rd gear with a full load of pasengers :) so it does give abit of power ! cold nights like tonite (may go for a drive hehe) have me doin awesome launches at lights, and POD filter sounds oh so lovely. In the wet i dont do nehting stupid cos i lose traction instantly 1st, 2nd and 3rd sumtimes!