SAU Community

Help..power Fc Tunners In Sydney

hey guys i just bought a garret gt30r, custom manifold, 38mm tial wategate, 550cc injectors nismo injectors + fuel reg, hks cams and hks cam gears, z32 AFM and apexi power fc....need some one good price and a good tunner in sydney or melbounrne willing to travel...any suggestions...is croydon racing developments good? and what power do you think i will gain...cheers...

hey guys i just bought a garret gt30r, custom manifold, 38mm tial wategate, 550cc injectors nismo injectors + fuel reg, hks cams and hks cam gears, z32 AFM and apexi power fc....need some one good price and a good tunner in sydney or melbounrne willing to travel...any suggestions...is croydon racing developments good? and what power do you think i will gain...cheers...

CRD are the best...this topic has been done to death though.

Hey bud..

Please refer to the NSW section and threads created in regards to this by me...

Also

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Wh...op-t228238.html

Although not much help yet..

CRD is not the best.. No one is the best.. They all have benefits and disadvantages.

It has to be said.. As its the only honest answer..

There are a few,,Unique autosports, Hills Motorsports, Unigroup, Hitman jst to name a few.

Where do you leave and what power are you trying to get to.

On Uniqueautosports.com website they have a few car they tuned and which upgraded parts too. This may give you a few ideals.

Good Luck.

If you need more hit search and type Power FC tuned.

There are a few,,Unique autosports, Hills Motorsports, Unigroup, Hitman jst to name a few.

Where do you leave and what power are you trying to get to.

On Uniqueautosports.com website they have a few car they tuned and which upgraded parts too. This may give you a few ideals.

Good Luck.

If you need more hit search and type Power FC tuned.

some of the cars they have listed they neither tuned or built...they just used dyno graphs from dyno comps held there.

pretty wrong eh. here's one example...

CHECK OUT SOME OF THE CARS WE HAVE BUILT AND TUNED IN HOUSE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R33 GTS-T RB25DET (std internals, std turbo), Apexi Power FC, Blitz Dual-SBC, HKS FMIC, 3-inch turbo-back exhaust, single fogger nitrous kit

(wet) jetted to 100hp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a friends car and he assures me the only thing they have done is supplied him a $12 rubber plug and 2 bits of aluminium sheet for a pod enclosure.

Edited by DiRTgarage

xsflow in brookvale, he will tune and teach u at the same time, cheap and doesnt f**k u around.....

he is not one of these f**kwits u drop the car off 2 and wait for a phone call stating that its ready cum pay and pickup your car, not knowing whats been done.....

ive seen his 360hp s15 with only 14psi gt2540 cruize up 700kms to a tank closed loop....

he is not one of these f**kwits u drop the car off 2 and wait for a phone call stating that its ready cum pay and pickup your car, not knowing whats been done.....

Are you saying they don't sort out cold start and then check to make sure it's right or just that they let you hang around for many hours while this is done properly?

some of the cars they have listed they neither tuned or built...they just used dyno graphs from dyno comps held there.

pretty wrong eh. here's one example...

CHECK OUT SOME OF THE CARS WE HAVE BUILT AND TUNED IN HOUSE!

R33 GTS-T RB25DET (std internals, std turbo), Apexi Power FC, Blitz Dual-SBC, HKS FMIC, 3-inch turbo-back exhaust, single fogger nitrous kit

(wet) jetted to 100hp.

this is a friends car and he assures me the only thing they have done is supplied him a $12 rubber plug and 2 bits of aluminium sheet for a pod enclosure.

i thought 2rismo's setup was factory computer for some reason maybe i need another drink lol

i thought 2rismo's setup was factory computer for some reason maybe i need another drink lol

Power FC...i remember tuning it for him in the pits at WSID after he came to me and said "Is 99 knock level normal"? From memory it needed about 4 degrees taken out of it.

Im still very crook with the flu and have been all week...maybe i need a rum

Power FC...i remember tuning it for him in the pits at WSID after he came to me and said "Is 99 knock level normal"? From memory it needed about 4 degrees taken out of it.

yum bleh.. get a jack in ya

Holding the hand controller and discussing how much to take out of the ignition trim function is a long way from, "he came to me and said "Is 99 knock level normal"?

Someone ELSE taking credit for the tune@!!!!!!@#!$@#$ ;):)

lol

The Power FC in my car was tuned by Yavuz from Unigroup Engineering - someone I have no hesitation in recommending to this day. Especially for Power FC tunes in Skylines.

Holding the hand controller and discussing how much to take out of the ignition trim function is a long way from, "he came to me and said "Is 99 knock level normal"?

Someone ELSE taking credit for the tune@!!!!!!@#!$@#$ ;):)

lol

The Power FC in my car was tuned by Yavuz from Unigroup Engineering - someone I have no hesitation in recommending to this day. Especially for Power FC tunes in Skylines.

your memory is a bit clouded...this is exactly the words you used...you were being funny as per usual, i got a giggle out of it...and yes 4 degrees was taken out...simply by using the ignition correction function, no point making it hard as this fixed the problem and saved your engine from melting. :)

I even remember you looking across at me with a wry smile after you hit the gas saying "its good isnt it" :)

You were like a junkie trying to get his mate hooked on the drugs he was on. :D

Edited by DiRTgarage

Try ESP in Gilmore St Queanbeyan if its close, power 275rwkw assuming its a Gts2.5t, has a FMIC and a good fuel pump.