SAU Community

Rb25det More Than 400hp. New On This Site

MJTru

Hi my name is Mark I have a R33 skyline. upgrades are as follows

Built motor pistons bored to 40 thow. rods nismo oil pump hks head gasket, Race bearings. Main studs and head studs. stock valve train springs,cams etc. stock head.

HKS Gt 3037pro s turbo kit. from japan

HKS twin plate clutch

Power fc with hand controller

World Electornics Boost controller tbc-1 (best money can buy)

Full exhaust NO CAT ( 5 zigen)

Front mount intercooler

Z32 afm (30p00)

100mm intake manifold and T body.

Sard 800cc injectors and rail

Sard in tank 280 lph fuel pump

HKS M45 spark plugs

BF goodrich R1 tyres (Drag)

After market air filter

Ksport coil overs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcdlYhGkgIM old video some mods not here at the time of making

Tuned by myself (wouldn't even call my self a pro tuner, understand a little)

Would anyone know how i can get a bit more power.? I live on a island (Bahamas) so we don't have a dyno over here. the road is our dyno.( the way it feels). I would guess i'm about 400hp to the rear wheels or less. I do all the work myself, I looked at this site and got everything i read about, Everthing was from this site ,and all you guys out there. Things that I wasn't to sure about I just got the best, that fits my needs (like the turbo disscusions)

I'm looking on making about 600hp any help would help.

The weakest part on the rb25det motor is the ring landing know matter what tuning you do thats the first thing to go.

I ran 25psi and it last for about 15 mins then, i did it all over again with another motor 15 mins agian. Now i"m running the same thing and i think i'm maxing out the afm. (CHANGE PISTONS GUYS DONT BE LIKE ME)

I'm realy interested in seeing how much the RB25DET can take after the mods.?

i'm planning on strokeing another motor with full racing head i must get 800hp plus with this motor. Planing on putting it in a 200sx check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m2QV5QEK_U there is so much to talk about, but i'll take it a little bit at a time

my e mail address is [email protected] anything email me please

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE.