SAU Community

FYI: Auto Salon Mag - melb writeup

Jamezilla

In this months - issue 12- ASM they have the rundown of MAS.

There are some pics of our girls... and yep - MzDefected is there :D Only Leon's car (WHYW-8) is pictured. We are mentioned as prize winners and there is a 1-para about the dyno comp 'controversy' with a small pic of the BLKJET supra.

So - worth a lookie at the newsagent, but that's about it :)

ive never bothered to purchase that tripe or even look at it but do they have an editorial type section where u can write in?

might endeavour to to put together something and send it on in :D

Yeah - so did I :)

Those chumps. Maybe if I had a dinosaur playing on a chrome PSX airbrushed on the side with neons - I might have stood a chance. That and a Ralliart sticker on the back :D

I was bored yesterday and bought the mag. If it's not against copywrite laws, I'll scan the MAS article with photos of our lovely ladies and post it.

Controversy, pffft. Who needs it. Let the times tell which car is better I say. Dyno figures are BS anyway.

They told me that I'd get a photo in there too :D Ah well, as James said, unless you have a $10k paint job and more chrome than a Terminator, you won't make it, even if you did win 3 trophies...

Guest RedLineGTR

yay saw the mag last week...was going to post something up about it but was to lazy....oh well....Once again a big thumbs up for all the girls/boys/helpers that did thier part at the autosalon, because of them it was the success that it was. Cheers Rob

Originally posted by Jamezilla

Actually - someone's letter (R31SkylineChick?) is in there promoting us and the R31 club.

So they're not all bad :)

Yeah that was me. :D

Wow I'm famous :D

I wrote that letter because in the magazine that they gave us with our entry money, there was someone asking for information on Skyline clubs, and the editor (or whoever answers the mail) had refered the person to MCCR.

I mean... PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!! ;)

So I emailed them and set them straight. :D

I never heard back from them so I kinda forgot about it....

But maybe that will get us a few new members too. :)

Originally posted by JET-33

u saying ya gonna run a 12 ash? :D

hopefully next calder :D

But yer... MCCR for skylines?

mmm... editors wouldn't be bias or anything would they?

shows how much they know aobut clubs and the whole 'car scene' :D