Kadina Show N Shine

craig R33

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah the roadworks really arent that bad, nobody does 60 through it anyway :P the big bumps have been flattened out too, might need to look out for one between martins rd and bolivar rd tho

Yeah I went to moonta last weekend... roadworks are a pain but end not far after the caltex.

I can assure you everyone was doing 40 when I went too... might have something to do with the two cop cars in front!!

Looks like I will be staying at the G/F s place in Gawler Friday night so I might just meet you guys on port wakefield road wherever the back way from gawler meets up?? She said something bout silos!?

Its gonna be a bitch for our cars to be there set up by 8.30 coz as every other bastard drives on to the oval they will cover our cars with dust and crap!!!

Take plenty of cleaning gear is my advice to all....

that's a nice pic Tim.....I could handle living on the river for a couple of months each year

its in a bit of a sorry state at the moment, so its not quite as enjoyable as i would like, ie i cant get across the ferry etc.

otherwise, the weather we had the other day makes it worth living here.

Not long now...

I'll be coming up with steve in his silvia...and will be bringing the camera gear to get some good shots.

Was going to drive but a) waste of petty and b) i dont think the laser would of made it haha.

I think steve is meeting you guys at the servo in the morning aswell. Shall be fun as road trip up there :P

i went to fill my car up the other night and the petrol station was broken..

lets hope its good by friday at the latest or im stuffed!

just curious luke, how much did a full tank cost you(assuming you used ulitmate?)? do the 34's have a 60L tank aswell?