SAU Community

"Unread content" always shows nothing.

I tend to browse the forum using this feature, now it shows that there is no unread content.

There is of course, unread content, and the "Mark site read" marks the unread content as read - But the 'unread content' never brings up any results when I use it initially.

This has only happened since the update.

• 3 years later...

I'm not sure it's all working. This is a snip of my "Unread Content" page, admittedly after I had already opened new threads that I saw on my usual forum pages. There is nothing new there - the one from you on the top has been hanging around for ages now. I don't know for sure that there is no other activity elsewhere on the site that is missing from here, but I would presume that there should be something going on in the nether recesses (like the NA forum, the VQ engined forums, state forums, etc).

image.thumb.png.ebc70dcc04b5774b4095b84e018de02b.png

On 13/11/2023 at 10:13 AM, GTSBoy said:

I'm not sure it's all working. This is a snip of my "Unread Content" page, admittedly after I had already opened new threads that I saw on my usual forum pages. There is nothing new there - the one from you on the top has been hanging around for ages now. I don't know for sure that there is no other activity elsewhere on the site that is missing from here, but I would presume that there should be something going on in the nether recesses (like the NA forum, the VQ engined forums, state forums, etc).

image.thumb.png.ebc70dcc04b5774b4095b84e018de02b.png

Cool, found it. Will sort shortly.