SAU Community

My A31 Ceffy (uk)

Rhin0

Hi guys, this is my new ride which I've just imported in. It's a manual with an rb20 (non turbo). Has a nice Lsd, lowered suspension all round and some rims (am hoping to get a new full set soon). Imported the car from japan and am getting it ready to meet uk road regulations, only mod on the car I've done so far is the steering wheel. Have had quite a few nissans in the past from a c32 laurel, s13 200sx and my daily drive a 3 door hatch 87 sunny. Here's a few pictures of the cefiro, 1st 1 was taken when the car was in japan..

541720_2.jpg

27082008453.jpg

27082008454.jpg

29082008460.jpg

29082008461.jpg

29082008462.jpg

Edited by Rhin0

hey mate haha just cut up your front bar and jam a cooler in there an put sum 9inch wide rims on it and my car will have a twin brother haha, spose you'll need a turbo for a cooler but hey something to look forward too aye

hey mate haha just cut up your front bar and jam a cooler in there an put sum 9inch wide rims on it and my car will have a twin brother haha, spose you'll need a turbo for a cooler but hey something to look forward too aye

nice car mate... hehe mine's pretty close to that look right now too with the 16"s... AE86 drivers go gaga for your rear wheels BTW if you're selling em. make sure you capitalise on their infatuations.

oh and be careful of those weatherstrips, after 15 years of being on the car they tend to fly off at speeds over 130km/h.

lol Sloane if you think their backyards are small, you should check out their roads.

haha yeah this is kinda what yours will look like with cooler and bigger rims, keeping in mind you get a turbo

post-36105-1220272607_thumb.jpg

but def a fan of the rear ssr rims, get those for the front too, look like sum hawt shite then

Edited by TAKUSHI

Nice car :wub:

damn UK backyards are tiny lol

Yup, you're right there. This is my nan's place though, I don't even have a backyard! ...and our roads do suck, gotta go to an industrial estate to have any fun. Even then the fuzz still give us hassle. :P

Edited by Rhin0

Yup, you're right there. This is my nan's place though, I don't even have a backyard! ...and our roads do suck, gotta go to an industrial estate to have any fun. Even then the fuzz still give us hassle. :P

Have you ever been to Australia?

would you industrial estate roads be the same size as a normal street here?

BTW ive been to London and geezus christ its expensive lol

Very cold also I came in shorts n thongs cause the plane trip was very hot and got a shock when i hopped off haha

Edited by Greddy Skyline

Have you ever been to Australia?

would you industrial estate roads be the same size as a normal street here?

BTW ive been to London and geezus christ its expensive lol

Very cold also I came in shorts n thongs cause the plane trip was very hot and got a shock when i hopped off haha

Not yet, my girlfriends dad moved out to australia a while back so we're hoping to come visit soon. Have been thinking about maybe moving out there 1 day.

Everywhere here's expensive these days mate, fuel's on it's way down now but was @ £1.37 for diesel and around £1.24 for unleaded not so long ago. Your normal roads I'm guessing may be similar size to some of our industrial estates but our's are still probably a bit smaller.

So what sort of mods can I do to get a bit more power (no turbo). I like my cars a bit quiter these days so keeping the stoch back box on the exhaust but looking @ de-cat and 2-1 manifolds.. what modifications are out there?

Edited by Rhin0

Update on my car, Still not on the road yet.... failed uk mot due to needing 4 new tires, new wiper blades and front coilovers are shot, among other minor bits. Not really impressed with it so far, this is how it arrived from japan. rear completely bold tires front one punctured, drivers electric window stuck half open (bought new switch but seems motor is the problem) and I'm having trouble sourcing one, though am told an r32 4 door one is the same?? So I've just splashed out on a full brand new set of coilovers which I'm well happy with. Just gotta save some more now before I can do anything else. Looking at getting a new set of wheels, and a 2 branch manifold and de-cat when I've got a bit more cash. ....wish it was on the road!

• 3 weeks later...