SAU Community

Will 17x10 +15 Wheels Fit A R33 Gts-t

Greasy

Hey guys, was looking at a set of volk ce28n wheels, 17x10 with a +15 offset (with 235/45 fronts and 265/40 rears) is that too crazy to run on a R33 gts-t, as they are more suited to a GTR? I realise they would sit out the guards to a degree, but too much? I am going for a tough wide/low offset style but not sure on what work would need to be done to fit them. I am prepared to do some work eg. rolling guards/ modifying guard liners etc. and also camber/ castor settings to get them to fit.

Does anybody have any pictures of a R33 Gts-t with these or similar wheel specs, if so please post, and if possible the castor/ camber/ guardwork settings needed.

Any help and/ or pictures aprreciated.

Cheers.

+15 offset, 10in wide, will go a fair bit outside of your guard, you would need to add almost 15mm of guard surely.... that's with out thinking about the tyre or rim rubbing the upright...

What width fronts?

How low are you?

I have 17 x 8 + 30s with 235s on the front and they rub the guards and my car isnt all that low.....and why put 235s on a 10" rim?...kinda defeats the purpose on having such a wide rim IMO

Cheers for the help guys, i was thinking that they may be too low offset. I'm not really interested in putting wider guards etc. on the car, flared rear is a possibility, but yeh not a fan of the flared/vented guards unless i found some GTR guards.. mmm. I think i'll just give the wheels a miss, too much hassle. I'll still look for a tough offset wheel though maybe more around +26ish or some +30 gtr 33 or 34 wheels.