SAU Community

Official SAU BBQ Details...

Guest Boxhead

Guest Boxhead

Ok peoples.. basically.. there is a new meeting place and this meeting tiem is final!!!

Time: 1:30.. thats the time i will be there, we will wait till 2pm... then we will leave... unless everyone arrives earlier...

Olace: Shell petrol station... its on the highway, opposite the police station mudgerebah,

*note you take the same exit as to get to robina town centre

ok basically i have some sausage and a little bit of meat in freezeer, people are allowed to eat that.. but if you dont want to be left out, then bring your own, as in dont blame me if there is none left.. Also.. on the alcohol topic.. everyone who wants to drink can, aslong as they arent driving,Bring your own alcohol, as i have none here... im happy to drink tho... i dont mind if any or all of you stay over.. but yeah... there is 3 couches, 2 jason lazy bouy chairs, a foldable single bed, prolly a single water bed, ... basically we will work sh*t out when you get here..

if your definatly stayin, then bring a sleeping bag if you can... umm..

one last thing, this time and venue are final.. If you have any enquiries, either PM me, sms me, or email me: [email protected]

Guest Boxhead

yeah teh reason its changed is apparently.. the robina holden that was at robina town centre... moved like.. a week ago.. so even i had no idea which one nizman meant.. but this is much easier.. as you drive along pacific highway.. and you go through nerang.. you will see some sign to either robina towncentre.. or somethin.. and bingo.. you can see the dam shell so it makes it easy for ppl coming along way..

Guest Boxhead

yeah you can definatly have something, it just depends on where my brother goes.. coz he can either sleep in my mums bed, but she said no one is to sleep in it.. but he might be alright.. so that way his bed is free.. the only other double beds we have, is myn.. and my sofa bed, which are both in my room.. and the bed is myn hahaha

Alrighty then, here's the go. I work till like 8 or so. Then depending on how things are going, might come down and hit the piss. Were you guys gunna go for a drive that night or what ? Mightn't be a bad idea, then come back and hit the piss afterwards.

Guest Boxhead

yeah ok.. were hitting the piss, well i am, and a couple more are.. i just plan on discussing crap, then hitting piss real hard, i will go for drive with sober ppl driving.. but once i drinki wont go..

Hey guys/gals.

I will have to pass on this. I was going, but decided to pass as the car needs to get a few things looked at and serviced soon and id rather not drive it until after that. Hope the day/nite is a blast and hopefully details of the QLD section of the club will be started

Cheers

Richmond

Guest Boxhead

Due to un forseen circumstances, i am postponing the BBQ, its now 1 week later.. thats all..

so its now the 17th of august... thats all.. sorry if its an inconveinience to any of you

Guest Boxhead

no joke.. basically most people either had to work, or there car wasnt fixed etc etc.. but basically yeha we wouldnt have a high attendance, and what happened tonight to me didnt help the cause, go to wasteland to see about my great nite