SAU Community

Calsonic Skyline exhaust

I was just having a look under the beast just earlier and I noticed on the underside of the muffler or whatever on the back that it says 'Nissan' and underneath it, it says 'Calsonic'. I'm just wondering if everyone elses stock one is like this or iv'e got some special exhaust and I didn't even know.

It just striked me cause I know in the JGTC that there is a Calsonic Skyline and maybe iv'e got one from their tuning house or something :Paranoid:.

well one tip is actually closed off with a butterfly valve and im not sure but maybe at high revs the valve opens to let more flow through or sumthing??? beats me really, i never tested mine out cos its hard to have sumone looking at the exhaust closely and not dieing lol. When u get a new exhaust that cable can just be tucked under the heat shield (where mine is now) i reckon im gonna take the motor out cos its useless really!

i have asked so many people what that little motor thing in the boot before and no one could ever give me an answer, thank you for solving my most unsolved mystery of my skyline, haha, not that it matters as it came disconnected cause my car came with an aftermarket exaust but i still wondered what it was.

that cord thing for the exhaust is adjustable as well.

Mine opened up mid range, about 4000ish rpm.

It was designed so you could adjust your exhaust noise and all other exhaust matters.

Also, your radiators and things should be calsonic too !! :D

They make radiators and exhaust etc...