SAU Community

Re-covering Steering Wheel

Adz2332

hey all

im lookin at getting my sterring wheel re-covered...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/co...ls-t237100.html

Was wondering if it would be worth getting a group buy together and squeezing a good price for them?

Have seen there work looks good.

Would any one else be interested?

Any questions you need answered etc?

At the moment standered price is $260....

my interior was done by willshire....

if photobucket would let me the f**k in id uplaod pics..

good people and good workmanship!

oh and they also made me a custom surround for my B&M shifter in my old VS stato, also did a great job on that :banana:

im interested...have you seen sambo33's steering wheel..he got them to do it in leather looks HOT!!!

cheers vinnie, heres a pic

im interested, vary interested.

wouldnt mind seeing sambo's. does it look pretty much exact same as the stock edition?

i did think of buying a new steering wheel but nissan wanted $1400 for the shit

i got mine trimmed with the same pattern as stock, but you can get them to do more custom type stuff too.

whoa $1400, thats pretty steep for a steering wheel :S

post-14648-1222255359_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sambo33

I had Willshire do a 2 tone light grey and dark grey one in my S15 - looked very hot.

I want a grey/black one for my R34, but don't want to pay $260. Since a good friend of mine is a very good friend of the owner of Willshire, I might ask him to negotiate a good deal for us.

i would be interested in a group buy of getting mine done

mine is looking a wee bit over tired lol

also if they can do a custom thingo on the stock steering wheel then i might get silver with black lol

Ok, so I am sort of hijacking this group buy with Adz blessing. I have emailed my mate and he will be in contact with Peter (owner of Willshires) shortly. I will let you know what price we can get done for what sort of volume.

Yes, there are a variety of colours, yes you can get 2 tone, and yes these cover your oem steering wheel.

Keep registering your interest in this thread guys so I can gauge what sort of numbers we are talking.

Pending pricing...subscribed!

*prays to the boost gods my install goes fine and no extra $$$ needed to be spent* :dry:

I have a nardi steering wheel that needs some new leather... possibly a bit of a polish as well if they do that, but im certainly keen (even if only to get a quote on an entire retrim)

-D