SAU Community

Where Do You Get The Viper Alarm

julz2bit

Does anyone know where i can get a viper car alarm in Adelaide ? more south direction

or try jbhifi as they do python alarms witch i have in my car are exactly the same made by same company and you will get it at a better price

• 2 months later...

Tonkins do viper alarms, but I wouldn't recommend them, their markup on the Viper units is about 300% (I even considered importing the viper 5301 from the US since it was 1/3 the price there).. plus they wanted $450 to install it. I ended getting my alarm done by a guy who works out his home in Klemzig, had the same features, used my factory neutral safety switch (ive read horror stories of aftermarket neutral safety switches) and was tied in to work with my hks turbo timer and cost less than half it would have cost if tonkins installed the viper 5301 and used a aftermarket neutral safety switch.

Tonkins do viper alarms, but I wouldn't recommend them, their markup on the Viper units is about 300% (I even considered importing the viper 5301 from the US since it was 1/3 the price there).. plus they wanted $450 to install it. I ended getting my alarm done by a guy who works out his home in Klemzig, had the same features, used my factory neutral safety switch (ive read horror stories of aftermarket neutral safety switches) and was tied in to work with my hks turbo timer and cost less than half it would have cost if tonkins installed the viper 5301 and used a aftermarket neutral safety switch.

Keswick or Klemzig?