SAU Community

Munch And Sip V2 Afternoon Cruise Saturday 18th Of October

hoony

Steve i do owe you Nachos and you will wait for a 2PM lunch!

Brandon, i don't think we'll ever make your Asian Style Fried Chicken either ;) i'll tell them you like it and maybe one day you'll decide to come, i understand though as Rockingham isn't the closest to Koondoola... have a safe trip by the way, bring back cheap stuff and sell to us man do it!

Steve (Wogan) is a shame you can't make it this time round either, don't worry though because i'll probably be doing these cruises every three weeks...

Bubba... you coming dude?

and uh Marianne...? welcome to the club by the way, Steve was pretty spot on... we meet a a 'meet point' say hi and get to know some peeps, get handed a map... drive according to the map, have a few runs here and there with the others... see the looks on people from the public's faces as they're stunned to see us all driving at the same time, same place... stop at next point, eat and drink or whatever and do it again...

any questions let me know, i need the orders in peeps...

keep the comments coming!

Andrew :(

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got all the ideas lol just joking...

well, on a Saturday afternoon it's not the easiest to get a whole lot of cars parked at an empty place...

i know for sure we'll have at least two tunnel runs, one at the start and one at the end, a few freeway runs, a few highway runs...

where we will go, i'm not quite certain yet, but we won't be going into the hills or anything, don't think we'll head East either... we'll stay Central

Coast maybe and possibly Freo too... wait and see, still to do the map yet

what i might do, i will organise a meet point for the SOR people and organise a meet for NOR people and we'll meet somewhere central for the first leg...

will keep everyone posted!

Sounds like fun. I will see If my Hubby or a friend will come with me... will let you know the verd in a couple of days. :)

My car isnt a show pony, (Not a bucket either) does it matter?

you can be he most stock car and you can come along, as long as you're a Skyline enthusiast i don't see why not, afternoon cruise means we won't be going TOO fast either so should be okay

hey,

im a newby on this forum as have just brought an r32gts-t.

would love to come on cruise if its not members only?

tho i will be paying members fee's soon as poss.

anyone cruising up from rocko....what time...and where from?

we're meeting at South Street (Murdoch Park and Ride)...

we'll be leaving there at 12:15PM sharp... check the first thread for details... i will be updating this thread as the date draws closer...

come along dude and put some names to faces, would love to have to you on board!

Andrew :)

will be there bud . might bring missis ,if she wont get car sic, apparently caused by my driving

still havnt got yellow licky off yet oh and now no lic but ill still come . :) f*#k em

awesome, thanks for the comments and replies guys...!!!

will be updating this thread tomorrow with some more specific details you all have to take note of...

keep you's posted!

Brandon, i don't think we'll ever make your Asian Style Fried Chicken either :( i'll tell them you like it and maybe one day you'll decide to come, i understand though as Rockingham isn't the closest to Koondoola... have a safe trip by the way, bring back cheap stuff and sell to us man do it!

lol all good man, yeh cheers, wont be buying anything expensive as aussie dollar could not have picked a better time to stumble. :bunny:

okay peeps, i need the orders in...

and Abdul, bring ya missus and let's have a few more runs so you can kick my ass again ey, shame about the yellow but like you said... f*ck em LOL

and Marcus, glad to hear you're coming along, will hear from you soon with some orders ey, cheers...

come on peeps, keep them coming!

Andrew :)

ill be there with anie for sure, just waiting on my dba slotted to arrive from brenden in bunbury. i dont want to come with screeching brakes. lol. btw ill pm u wat me and misses want to order tonight.