SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

yesterday at lisarow spotted a white R34 gtr saw ya wave at the last second lol... also got some loving off a white 34 gtt at the lights at tuggerah station lol mick :P ... this morning another white 34 gtt parked at the roadworks at ourimbah, bfn *** sumtin, looked really nice!

hehe.. that was me...

car was giving me the shits that morning... launched it off the line... lol

spotted a silver 4 door 34 in toukley on Sunday chick driving. . . Apparently my car got a bit of attention out this way on the weekend as well lol... 2 seperate groups of people pulled over to take photos of it parked outside a mates place :P

saw a white r34 tonight at cardiff parked near KIA, and just as i saw that, a white r33, did a u turn and took off real quick, really loud butterfly blow off value.

spotted a 34 gtt out side glendale tafe near red rooster and see a white 33 gts-t heading north around the toronto exit

the 34 looking quite good and little sleeperish

yesterday at lisarow spotted a white R34 gtr saw ya wave at the last second lol... also got some loving off a white 34 gtt at the lights at tuggerah station lol mick :D ... this morning another white 34 gtt parked at the roadworks at ourimbah, bfn *** sumtin, looked really nice!

Hey,

It was me in the white R34 gtr.

I spotted heaps of skylines this arvo when i was on my way home along gosford straight... a silver r33 four door with 400r front bar with girl driving, white r33 series 2 pulling into to caltex to fill up when i was waiting to exit. And also the latest addition to the coast a black R34 GTT Sedan with female driver.

hehe.. that was me...

car was giving me the shits that morning... launched it off the line... lol

lol! yehhhh could hear ur bov from ova where i was :) the excel or what eva it was beside ya gave ya a run 4 ur money ;)

Hey,

It was me in the white R34 gtr.

I spotted heaps of skylines this arvo when i was on my way home along gosford straight... a silver r33 four door with 400r front bar with girl driving, white r33 series 2 pulling into to caltex to fill up when i was waiting to exit. And also the latest addition to the coast a black R34 GTT Sedan with female driver.

dude!!! did u get rid of the 4door!?!?!?! no wonder i didnt recognise the car lol

Seen afew Skylines in Newcastle on Sunday a White R32 With kit and battle damage on front end, chick driving near panthers, a nice looking Silver 32 GTR near hamilton and there were two 33 GTS-t's white and black at Sangate lights on my way home.

There were more, but these stood out.

Also seen a White R33 GTS-t behind me on my way to work this morning, comming out of the Terrace

Hey dude,

What time did you see the black GTSt at Sandgate yesterday? Around 3:30ish? Did it have silver AVS rims?

yeah mate

about 3:30, not sure on rims didn't get a close look, i was driving a Silver R33 with 400R front etc. You guys were side by side at the lights.

at lambton, there is a little lane i drive past every mornin on elders road, a tidy lookin 34 sittin in there, its not there of a arvo but. always a two tone black and light blue 32 around cardiff, green p plater

lol! yehhhh could hear ur bov from ova where i was :P the excel or what eva it was beside ya gave ya a run 4 ur money :P

dude!!! did u get rid of the 4door!?!?!?! no wonder i didnt recognise the car lol

Hey,

Still got the 4 door, trying to sell it but haven't done anything cept put it on here as yet as not in a major rush yet. Yeah just a little different hey.

So if ya know anyone wanting a 4 door check out my for sale thread, i'll even drop the price as i have taken off carbon fibre boot and put the standard rims back on as well... but will be selling the carbon boot and bonnet and ssr rims seperately later on.

got a wave from a burgundy/red 33 with green P at charmhaven around 2:30, didn't see you till last second so didn't get much of a wave happening.

same time was behind white 240 stag, i believe it was Craig from budge servo.

not many line owners on the coast give a wave or anything, usually just stair you and act cool lol

got a wave from a burgundy/red 33 with green P at charmhaven around 2:30, didn't see you till last second so didn't get much of a wave happening.

same time was behind white 240 stag, i believe it was Craig from budge servo.

not many line owners on the coast give a wave or anything, usually just stair you and act cool lol

yeah that was my mates R33 i was in the passanger seat.. i was like do you know him or is it just a skyline thing lol there is that many skylines around the coast nowdays that its weird to get a wave from them.. maybe in a rarer car it would make more sense... but its all good.

he just bought it and is a very proud owner...