SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Spotted this sexy beast last night...

P8250051.jpg

P8250052.jpg

P8250054.jpg

Pics taken at 2am this morning ( sunday morning)

Hey!! :( my jap box!!! lol what were you doing in the qantas hanger that early on sunday morning???????? my secret hideout has been revealed. :)

my mates live down the very end.. vic and rob-o, soarer and mx83 drivers... i heard u have known each other for a while!!lol

was dropping them back home from a night out on the drink...

Hey!! :) my jap box!!! lol what were you doing in the qantas hanger that early on sunday morning???????? my secret hideout has been revealed. :)

i knew where the qantas hanger was the whole time ... dont't forget that man lol

Edited by BB81DO

my mates live down the very end.. vic and rob-o, soarer and mx83 drivers... i heard u have known each other for a while!!lol

was dropping them back home from a night out on the drink...

did u go to eddies?

spotted sam916 in town late friday night, he didnt see me

i think i saw u, it was at the last minute and too late to wave tho! i was just out to see if there was anyone interesting out....turns out it was pretty much a p-plate party :)

Spotted R34 coupe at Supercheap Auto Kotara today, plates were NEO666 I THINK, or something-666 anyway. Had a massive wing on it, and R34 GTR rims.

That would have been my thing sitting there.....and yes, the Nismo wing is damn big!! The old girl needed a clean...and still does :)

spotted styln corner of tutor and hunter, didnt get a wave back tho.

sorry mate to be rude!

ive kinda been in my own world last month or so with me n that missus breakn up and having to start again house wise etc.

So many skylines in newi now hey! lately i been tryn to wave when i see em but there are so many it's like theres one oops missed him. theres another, gone... and another oops...hahahaha