SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

got a wave off the passenger in a black R34 without a wing up at newy sumwhere lol, n got rejected by a maroon 33 with the s badge on the front missin, n a silver 34 with a wing n nice lookin mags... all 2 doors i think

keep spotting a really nice black 34 green p plater thru gossy as well, has wing n black n chrome mags n nice sounding exhaust

nah i dont believe so mine has been out to play since 12th of feb stupid rego i got to sell my r33 so i can get it back out to play my number plates are UL05EN or i am in a dark blue r33 s2 with 17's

I spootted u Jason "00 34 00" near the 5 corners round about the back of gosford last week i was in my truck but!!!! Still admired u blowing me off from the lights!!!!!!

I spootted u Jason "00 34 00" near the 5 corners round about the back of gosford last week i was in my truck but!!!! Still admired u blowing me off from the lights!!!!!!

yay!!! haha i dun memba where bouts that was tho lol??? n i so wouldnt have been speeding or nuffin! :( hahaha

Skyline central at my place... Jada , andrew, dave and myself!

How come none of these cars attend the thursday night meets? Haha they should all be there.

spotted a maroon s1 R33 gtst at kariong shell last night bout 9:00... sorry mate blocked u 4 ages hahaha

spotted 2day a really really nice lookin silver R34 gtt with wing n mags n exhaust n all going into imperial shopping centre in gossy bout 8:30

oh n on saty night spotted a black R33 gtst in west gossy maccas n driving round all night, n it wasnt mine!!! lol

Drove with a greyish R34 25GT green P's along Newcastle Rd and into Newcastle Uni about 4.15pm exchanged waves. Pretty sure I met you at Putty Cruise last year. ;)

On my way out of Newcastle Uni came across a white R34 with factory kit at about 9.15pm, gave hazards flash, and got one back. :cool:

Edited by Jay.R34

Drove with a greyish R34 25GT green P's along Newcastle Rd and into Newcastle Uni about 4.15pm exchanged waves. Pretty sure I met you at Putty Cruise last year. :(

On my way out of Newcastle Uni came across a white R34 with factory kit at about 9.15pm, gave hazards flash, and got one back. :P

yeah that was me in the white r34,, i saw your car your wheels look really nice mate

Drove with a greyish R34 25GT green P's along Newcastle Rd and into Newcastle Uni about 4.15pm exchanged waves. Pretty sure I met you at Putty Cruise last year. :(

On my way out of Newcastle Uni came across a white R34 with factory kit at about 9.15pm, gave hazards flash, and got one back. :P

yeah that was me in the white r34,, i saw your car your wheels look really nice mate

spotted a white r33 at supercheap auto in erina today, had the plates trippa i think, he parked next to me and was doing his window wipers lol

Hes from around the Lake Munmorah area. Seen it around a bit. I think its N/A.