SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Ahh thought it may have been you, I seen your car in the carpark going back a while ago and is the only silver R34 I know of in Newwy, and seen you again last week (I drive a black Lexus IS300 with a C West kit with bronze Advans) You may have seen my work mates black R34 (bakes) going back just over 12 months ago in the same car park before he sold it!

Haven't seen you yet but i'll keep an eye out.

I've only been working there fulltime since feburary, but i do remember bakes car when i was visting various time over the last few years and reading about it on this site, mags etc. His (ex)car will always be the goal :worship: :worship: :worship: and if i known it was for sale, i would have made an offer. I was very disappointed once i found out it was gone :-(.

Spotted SLO33T at the top of kariong hill this morning at about 7:20am, i was in my daily panda laser :D

Spotted SLO33T at the top of kariong hill this morning at about 7:20am, i was in my daily panda laser :D

I remember seeing a panda Laser. I was pissed, I just missed the green arrow then seen you drive past. I'll try and remember to wave next time.

Spotted BB81DO driving past my work twice today. Still haven't fixed your brakes! Why would you be cruising around 2Woy? I wouldn't go near the sh¡t hole if I didn't work there

Spotted BB81DO driving past my work twice today. Still haven't fixed your brakes! Why would you be cruising around 2Woy? I wouldn't go near the sh¡t hole if I didn't work there

i was down there to pick up a mate on the way down to sydney to look around for a family car ........... i dont have time to fix them damn brakes ( well now ii will but that another chapter lol)

your right you know , but i am gosford fully time anyway lol

yeah my mate said i love the plates on your car , i said yeah thats brett , i want his rims hahahahahahaha

Edited by BB81DO

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted an R34 gtr bayside blue from my R34 gtr in bayside coming home from Charlestown square yesterday afternoon lol. Was sorta near the road that goes past the john hunter hospital I think? Can't remember lol. Anyone know who owns it?

Spotted a nice white R33 gtst series 2 at Westfield Kotara. Have seen it before and its always in the staff park, but havent worked there in a while so i havent posted! There is also a nice white 34 gtt that gets in there too.thumbsup.gif

the 34 gtt would be me :) i'll keep an eye out for you, thought myself and the series 2 were the only skylines in there haha. i'm a big fan of the white evo that parks in there too, but not so sure about the supra covered in TRD parts (hopefully you know the one I mean).

the 34 gtt would be me :) i'll keep an eye out for you, thought myself and the series 2 were the only skylines in there haha. i'm a big fan of the white evo that parks in there too, but not so sure about the supra covered in TRD parts (hopefully you know the one I mean).

Lol- i know the one you mean! I probably wont be having mine in that carpark until august which sux, i got a holiday from my license pinch.gif

I actually snapped a photo of mine parked in between yours and a grey r34 sedan quite a few months back.. I used to always park mine next to one of the other skylines if i could for laughs sake! (plus i knew i wouldnt get door bashed)

Lol- i know the one you mean! I probably wont be having mine in that carpark until august which sux, i got a holiday from my license pinch.gif

I actually snapped a photo of mine parked in between yours and a grey r34 sedan quite a few months back.. I used to always park mine next to one of the other skylines if i could for laughs sake! (plus i knew i wouldnt get door bashed)

hahahaha you mean a photo like this one? glad to see i wasn't the only one who enjoyed this day cheers.gif

post-75293-0-46455600-1307367333_thumb.jpg

couldn't belive it spotted about 9 Skyline's in Newcastle on Sunday, Foreshore and various locations

I agree,

Haven't seen a another line in bout 3 weeks and bam, 2 white r34's and a black r32 on Maud street in the space of 30secs on Sunday.

And then there was a blue r33 gtst parked next door when i came home.

p.s what site do you upload ur photos to? That way i can put my version up!

when i reply to a post there is an 'attachments' section just below what i'm writing, I just select the photo from my desktop