SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

im sure alot of people are, theres so many jdms in newy but no events or anything.

i spose ill organise it and people can either choose to take there atmo BOVs off etc or not.

i got nothing to worry about myself only stealth shit :)

quiet exhaust, manual boost controller etc.

ill drop a link in here.

Although I'm from the coast I'd be happy to drive up to newcastle for a meet up, especially since the thursday night SAU meet here on the coast fell through after police put an end to it.. Now all there is here is a bunch of pulsars and lancers revving it in an undercover carpark.

Also I have a few friends who would be keen to drive up. We definitely need to avoid the foreshore but...

Spotted very nice looking and sounding black 32GTR going through East Maitland this morning

They got stuck in traffic and I had a good look and listen to the car

Also had a LOL at the guy in the BMW convertible a few cars back, must have been cold driving that thing

Spotted two Skylines this morning

White 33 with no rear spoiler passed me just at the start of the road to nowhere at jesmond and cut across to take the uni exit

Then had a blue 33 go past about just after that straight

Think I saw them turn off at the Hexham bowling club but not sure as I was watching the line of traffic in front at the time

Silver r33 gtr I think, drove past my work in Hamilton today just after lunch, brightened up what was a dull meeting, cheers!

And saw a black 32gtr a couple of times on hunter st yesterday afternoon.

Hey guys, don't mean to be a pest, but I've recently offloaded my r33 and have some remaining parts I'm looking to offload. Ive had them up for a little while as pickup only, but as of this week I'm looking for a new job and want them gone this weekend, hence the prices. Pickup on the central coast (lake munmorah) or possibly stockton way from my parents house.

Splitfire coilpacks- (series 2 rb25det) $220

Standard gtst exhaust, complete from dump pipe back- $100

1x Standard r33 gtst ecu, manual, series 2- $50

1xReflashed r32 ecu, suited for rb25det, 12psi, fmic, full exhaust- $50

Hey guys, don't mean to be a pest, but I've recently offloaded my r33 and have some remaining parts I'm looking to offload. Ive had them up for a little while as pickup only, but as of this week I'm looking for a new job and want them gone this weekend, hence the prices. Pickup on the central coast (lake munmorah) or possibly stockton way from my parents house.

Splitfire coilpacks- (series 2 rb25det) $220

Standard gtst exhaust, complete from dump pipe back- $100

1x Standard r33 gtst ecu, manual, series 2- $50

1xReflashed r32 ecu, suited for rb25det, 12psi, fmic, full exhaust- $50

would the splitfires go in an rb25de?

So are newcastle/central coast people keen to have a meet up ? say every fortnight or monthly...... If theres enough interest i will start a thread in events for a newcastle/central coast meet.

as for location that will be decided as a group descision if people are keen.

cheers :cheers:

Spotted a white r34 on newcastle road about 1pm, a white a r33 on park ave yesterday about 3pm and a white r35gtr on steward ave about 4:30pm.

I'm only in newe 5 days a fornight now, so i'll be hit and miss for a meetup.

It's so strange for me. Where I'm from every weekend a car club would cruise up the main street along a foreshore and park up near a light house. I'm talking imports to 1960 hotrods With blowers out of the bonnet and everything in-between and there's alot more cops down there.

Is everyone just paranoid around here or what cause I've never even been breath tested in 6 months since being here!

I think it's alot less sus driving slowly through a public place early Sunday Arvo and getting a feed, then meeting in some boring cold ass carpark at 10:00 on a Saturday night. Gotta remember we are still human beings and meeting up isnt illegal... I don't know what the difference is between you driving by yourself or with 15 people.