SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Now i am back in a skyline i am spotting heaps, i gotta start remembering them :D

Black R34 4dr in Kurri Kurri yesterday

White R33 in Heatherbrae up from maccas today

to the owner of the white r34gt with the black bonnet.. can u please settle down your driving..

heard u trying to leave the Lisarow shops/711 roundabout last night and trying to slide it.. also one of my drivers at work has come back to me about your driving, apparently u nearly lost it infront of him..

Just dont want to give the skyline drivers on the coast a bad name.

to the owner of the white r34gt with the black bonnet.. can u please settle down your driving..

heard u trying to leave the Lisarow shops/711 roundabout last night and trying to slide it.. also one of my drivers at work has come back to me about your driving, apparently u nearly lost it infront of him..

Good post!! Lets keep the SAU rep top notch if we can :yes:

Does it have vents in the bonnet or just a plain black one?

Didn't see this one but while talking to one of the other drivers early this morning they told me there was a car just like mine lost it on the roundabout at walsend and went into a tree in the medium strip

Hope its not anyone on here

Didn't see this one but while talking to one of the other drivers early this morning they told me there was a car just like mine lost it on the roundabout at walsend and went into a tree in the medium strip

Hope its not anyone on here

poor bugger - i hope they were alright - i think i heard about a white r34 being in an accident this week could have been that one :-(

spotted a blue r33 gtr on maitland rd at ~10:30am

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

poor bugger - i hope they were alright - i think i heard about a white r34 being in an accident this week could have been that one :-(

spotted a blue r33 gtr on maitland rd at ~10:30am

I should have added it would have happened sometime between 5.30 and 6.15 am this morning.

I went past early and didn't see anything and when I was talking to them at 6.15 the car was there

Can't be to many cars like that on the coast

That sort of driving attracts the wrong type of attention for everyone

Having said that it's still the age old problem of doesn't matter what sort of car there is always idiot drivers who do this sort of thing.

Yea and the other issue is that there are quite a few of us up this end of the coast with white 34's could confuse ppl and tell the cops the wrong car

Spotted a heap of skylines at Charlestown yesterday

Today on the way to a delivery spotted a maroon 33 at the warners bay roundabout near Maccas and on the way to the next drop spotted a green 32 at the Gateshead end of the bypass road

Spotted a silver 33 heading from the link road down to Edgeworth this morning around 10ish

I half waved but the driver probably thought what's this idiot doing :)

Was whilst doing traffic control at an accident scene

No I wasn't involved but a bull bar on a Patrol can f**k the front end of a Lancer ( or whatever it was) really well. The bonnet was laying on the road beside the car and both airbags deployed

No one hurt bad but the silly woman will check twice next time before turning right onto a main road

Spotted a real nice looking M35 Stagea today near Mayfield, was looking at a white 33 then the stag stole my attention :yes:

Was it a black stag with dark tint?

Have seen one around the area and is a very nice looking car indeed

Was it a black stag with dark tint?

Have seen one around the area and is a very nice looking car indeed

Nope was a white stag with for sale sign on the rear.... Are you talking about the black one with gold GT-C's? That used to be local here and was niceeee!!