V35 Or Evo 7 Gta?

xtc

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

brembo brakes apparently were an option in the sports range so fourth... couldve/ve been added in mine but previous jap owner was too cheap to option it in. so basically no brembo and no sunroof =( also ill have to get everything converted to english and aus spec...dvd/nav/mp3/dvd screen/buttons etc will be looking at $3k range. my eyes are now on the 350z forum for brembos =) but then again the ones on it atm works really good compared to my pevious r33 with dba 4000series and track pads.

my mates have same one as this blue -non supercharged. blue is the best colour on the 35's

when did u pick this up? i cruised leach hwy few weeks ago with this car possibly? white chick was driving it -blonde i think

i agree that blue/balck are the best colours for v35s. nope just for 1-2days...car has been sitting at dealer for almost a year so must be some others... car is less than 20k kms so still new and clean. has been lowered will post up some pics tonight.

cheers.

personally 7 GTA defeats the purpose of evo which is track weapon

v35 offers no where near the performance but is such an amazingly well built and appointed car its just a pleasure to drive every time I get in one

dont get hung up on the brembos , they are quite small , smaller than gtr brembos . while a big improvement on the non brembo v35 brakes I still find them a bit too small for serious work . good option if your v35 has them , dont fret too much if it doesnt .

long story short . v35 .

i get what you mean. i get the same feeling everytime now. like i said its more of luxury/sports machine then track race bred and yes the stock brakes are really good they stop almost instantly...glued.

anyway here are a few pics i managed to get today...car has not been washed etc. willl get her cleaned and service shortly. has been lowered with sick rims. anyway when i get good shots ill post in photo area. thanks for everyones input and if you have the money purchase one its worth every penny...enjoy

post-49635-1226061254_thumb.jpg

post-49635-1226061273_thumb.jpg

rims are 19s rear tyres are 275s wide enough, guards may have been pumped will have to get spacers. took car out for cruise tonight... real fast for na and thats ns.

Edited by xtc

So what didn't you like about the evo 7?

I was thinking of getting a evo 6 or 6.5 for my wife. I thought they were an all round good car?

rob

ok an update...although i made the mistake of the evo 7....just not my liking ive finally got my baby. shes a lot of fun i must admit and pure luxury sports the sound of the vq35de is fabulous.

a lil glimpse as i had no time for perfect shot will update in the photo section.

now just waiting for my sau sticker to arrive =)

richard.

gday mate, honestly theres nothing worng with evos...basically i was over the excessive exhaust noise...bov...turbo etc...wanted a more luxury comfort ride but at the same time fast. you might not understand until you sit in one (v35) interior, exterior over i would say over rates the evos but its a big NO to performance. the evo 7gta goes around corners like there are rails on it.

its more pimpin :cheers: . at night the led tail lights looks outstanding and with the twin exhuast it finishes the whole car up making it look a little mighty grunt. cant wait for the carbon fibre kit!

its the magority ruining it for the minority, retards with big dardy heavy v8 comdomadors which r not made for ripping through corners and high speeds r the main reason y the ff**ked up law might come in. besides ill just take me P's down :P. try stop me THEN!!!

hey man i bought c-reds v35 and its awsome cheap buy for me with all those mods and with a supercharger it goes too :P very feul efficent looks great has good handeling and very roomy in the back seats hope hat helps with your choice mate