SAU Community

My Datto On You Tube

passin ewe

Just put 70 seconds of footage on You Tube. It ain't great, and I'm not doing it again. It took 1 1/2 hours to upload, kinda ridiculous. If interested in looking you'll find it under L28 C210. I actually put it in with bloody aeroplanes. C210 must be some kind of light plane. Oh well

• 3 weeks later...
lol, i was going to suggest getting boradband - so no sorry no ideas :P

I was discussing this very same topic at work today, after uploading some vids to youtube. It's because adsl has fast download, but slow upload, since most uploading is just your pc sending acknowledgment of data received, and that doesn't have to be particularly quick. Also that they need to re-encode the vid to flv format too.

I just set up to 10 vids uploading then go do something else, like go to work.

Good to see that you got your car back together. Got any pictures anywhere?

Hi Mr Camo, I'll post up some more soon. I"ve just added some sporty mirrors to it kinda like the Jap ones you see. Mirrors attached half way down the gaurds. My flared gaurds I'm told by Kamaeri will be sent Thursday , so once they're on i'll post new pics. guess now I'll need wider rims. Money, money and more money.post-44326-1227617162_thumb.jpg:P1000597.JPG]

Hi Mr Camo, I'll post up some more soon. I"ve just added some sporty mirrors to it kinda like the Jap ones you see. Mirrors attached half way down the gaurds. My flared gaurds I'm told by Kamaeri will be sent Thursday , so once they're on i'll post new pics. guess now I'll need wider rims. Money, money and more money.post-44326-1227617162_thumb.jpg:P1000597.JPG]

I've been drinking wine all night, but I know I'm not that drunk. That photo is really blurry. I saw the photos in one of your other posts though. Have you thought about painting the rear tail light surrounds the original metallic gray, or black? Would match the flares when you get them.