SAU Community

R34 Gtr Safety 21 7 Point Roll Cage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

THE CAGE ARRIVES 16 DAYS AFTER I PAID $100 FOR AN 'EXPRESS' 3-DAY SHIPMENT

THIS IS NOT EVEN A FU*KIN SAFETY21 CAGE. THIS IS AN EL-CHEAPO KTS CAGE THAT TOKAGE SELLS FOR $800. SAFETY21 / CUSCO CAGES HAS A LABEL ON EVERY PIECE.

YOU ARE A FU*KIN JOKE. EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY. PRICK.

back for sale due to complete time waster via ebay. $1200 and its yours brand new in the box!!!

this was the date at which you wasted my time on ebay for just on a month with declining payments...

item was sold as it was sold to me via a friend, stated to me it was a Safety 21 cage...

Item arriving late is not of my doing, more of the delay in the freight company's delivery.

Your comments are more than likely going to reward you with a warning by moderators or banning i think...

Well if you advertised something as "X"... and it isnt... he's fully entitled to seek whatever via the law, as i would be doing if i was him :)

I think i (or other Admin) wont be warning anyone.

More over you are now a suspect trader if you have indeed sold something that's a copy, i see no mention anywhere about it being a copy... And the excuse of that's what a mate told you - doesn't fly here.

I dont think you understand, I was sold the cage as a "safety 21" never knew it wasnt. My mate bought it for me! Another thing, with various pictures being given to show the items quality how is it not in the buyers interest to thoroughly investigate the item in the photos and reply if it isnt what he/she wants. If you didnt want it from what you saw in the photos then usually a normal person would not have bought the item...

Edited by OS30GK