SAU Community

Why do people pick on Nengun?

akira

Is it possible for him to act as an intermediary for online japanese auctions like yahoo or sumfin? coz I found some parts for my car on there, but can't get em over here,coz a) my japanese sucks, and B) they won't trade with international buys, can he go in as a middle man?

he can do that yes thats where he gets most of his parts from and thats where have sourced parts from him before.. just cut and paste the yahoo page so he knows what it is.. just beware that occasionally the person advertising a product might not have stock and you might need to be patient.. but got some dump pipes and other bits and pieces and they were fine, also an electronic boost gauge at a good price. he charges I think 10% on top for providing the service.

Originally posted by ice180

he can do that yes thats where he gets most of his parts from and thats where have sourced parts from him before..  just cut and paste the yahoo page so he knows what it is..  just beware that occasionally the person advertising a product might not have stock and you might need to be patient..   but got some dump pipes and other bits and pieces and they were fine, also an electronic boost gauge at a good price.   he charges I think 10% on top for providing the service.

It`s more than 10% It depends on what it is. If it is really expensive than you pay about 10% But if you purchase a blow of valve for lets say $50 AUS then I charge 25% on it $12.50 AUS

OK 2 things i've imported from japan... just tell me how much you'd charge for these, both bought from yahoo auctions:

Wheel caps got em for 200 yen, by the time I got em the total charge was about $65 (rediculous)

Strawberry face kit for my 180sx bought for 220,000 yen, by the time it got here it was $4500 (reasonable since I was asked $7000 for the kit in australia)

How much would you have charged me for them (all prices in yen are purchase price in Japan, and the ones in $AU are with delivery to my door). Using those examples could you give me a breakdown of what your charges for those items would be?

PS email me if you don't wanna reply in public.

Thanks

You see folks...There are other people in Japan with access to performance parts.......If you would rather deal with people in Australia and over pay for your parts...then thats fine.  

So if you would like to get anything out in the open about anyone or anything.....feel free to do it here....get it over and done with so we can move onto better things.

If you don't mind, I'm trying to establish WHY I should make a purchase through him instead of someone else, or someone local.

How would you know a guy's ripping you off on a can of coke if you've never bought a can of coke before in your life.

These two items happen to be things that I've searched for, bargained, hunted and finally purchased. By getting his quotes on em I can compare his pices, charges, and service procedures to the ones I've already used.

If you have a problem with it, report it to a moderator, don't whinge. I don't see your post proving to me why I should purchase from nengun (which if you may recall is the original reason for the thread: why don't people like purchasing from nengun; well I want to find out why I should). We all have reasons for asking what we do.