SAU Community

Expression Of Interest For Show And Shine Day March 2009

a20089

Is the Show & Shine a good idea  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am proposing a show and shine day with the Supra club at the Wheels show in March 2009.

Initial thoughts were to have the people of Canberra viewing our cars in the morning, casting votes on the best exterior and best engine bay. (no interiors as we don't walk half of Canberra looking inside our cars. Count the votes at 1pm and go home like we normally do.

This is an event that anyone could win and encourages these with more bling then swing to come on out and show their great looking cars.

This is a $0 cost event for entrants with maybe a few $$ for a couple of prizes.

Will we see the clean lines and silky black paint of Donnon's car overcome the custom paint job Ross's car has had? Only the people of Canberra can tell us.

I am proposing a show and shine day with the Supra club at the Wheels show in March 2009.

Initial thoughts were to have the people of Canberra viewing our cars in the morning, casting votes on the best exterior and best engine bay. (no interiors as we don't walk half of Canberra looking inside our cars. Count the votes at 1pm and go home like we normally do.

This is an event that anyone could win and encourages these with more bling then swing to come on out and show their great looking cars.

This is a $0 cost event for entrants with maybe a few $$ for a couple of prizes.

Will we see the clean lines and silky black paint of Donnon's car overcome the custom paint job Ross's car has had? Only the people of Canberra can tell us.

This is a great idea mate.

I'm flattered, but embarrassed that you are making my car an example John, the poor old girl has got some battle scars and is need of a freshen up, but this won't happen until late next year. Then again we do have another Supra that has been worked on for a number of months now that would make mine look like a Celica........ :)