Team Extreme Burnout Demos 1.10pm to 1.30pm

Team Wheelworx Drift Jam 1.30pm to 1.50pm

Jack Daniels Burnout Eliminations 2.00pm to 4.45pm

Team Extreme Burnout Demos 4.45pm to 5.30pm

Incar Stereo Comp 1.00pm to 4.00pm

Sprint Auto Parts Dyno Challenge 9.00am to 5.00pm

Sunday Night (Community Club) Turtlewax Ice Show Awards 8.00pm to Late

NOTE top 50 cars from Saturday’s Go to Whoa will be posted at main office at

9.30am MONDAY morning ALL ENTRANTS in Go to Whoa please check these results.

DAY FOUR

Monday 26h January

Public Gate Opens 10.00am

Turtlewax ICE Show n Shine 10.00am to 5.00pm

EMG Cruise Track Open 10.30am to 10.00am

Autotek Motakana 10.30am to 11.00am

Jack Daniels Top 50 Shootout 11.00am to 12.30pm

Day Four Continued

EMG Cruise Track Open 12.40am to 1.20pm

Sprint Auto Parts Dyno Challenge 10.00am to 5.00pm

Incar Stereo Comp 1.00pm to 5.00pm

Team Extreme Burnout Demos 1.30pm to 1.45pm

Team Wheelworx Drift Jam 1.45pm to 2.15pm

Jack Daniels Burnout Finals 2.15pm to 5.00pm

Trophy Presentations 5.30pm

Event Closed 6.30pm

The Times Set Above Are Set To Change Without NOTICE And its also planned to extend Program To Include Drifting Demonstrations As Well as Other Activities For Updates go to the web site

4 days! :D

its gonna be a scattered crowd i reckon!

but ill be there one of the days i spose.....

how you gettin there fabio? walk? bike? roller blades :(

Shut up u!!! I'll get picked up in your hyundai, since u don't own a skyline anymore!! :D (non-existing skyline now, so I've heard)

Yeah, not sure what day I'll go, most probably sat. maybe sun.

• 4 weeks later...

MEDIA RELEASE

All Roads Lead To Murray Bridge For The Australia Day Weekend 2009

For The Murray Bridge Autofest and the Murray Bridge Racing Club's Beach Party Race Day.

Together both organizations will be promoting South Australia. A brilliant blend and have named this annual weekend the Murray Bridge "Brilliant Blend" of Horsepower.

Advertising both events will be via multimedia nationally but with the main consideration given to Victoria, NSW and of course South Australia.

Competitors for both events have already entered from most states of Australia and it is expected that spectators will do similar giving a HUGE boost to the local Murraylands economy.

This has got to be great news for all car enthusiasts and horse racing fans alike as it shows that when organizations get together with a common goal much can be achieved and benefit the great region of the Murraylands.

The Murray Bridge Autofest, runs over the entire Australia Day Weekend, will have all the HIGH OCTANE events such as the Go To Whoa, Motokana, Dyno Comp, Shine N Shine, Incar Stereo Comp, Trade Displays, Supercruise and everyone's favorite the Burnout Comp.

Team Extreme will also making their first SA visit and together with their awesome Supercharged weapons are sure to Excite All

Murray Bridge racecourse may be 50km from the beach, but that's not stopping the club from putting on what could be the biggest beach party of the year! The race day is a celebration of our great Aussie lifestyle, and what better way to celebrate than having a race meeting at the beach along with fast cars and fast horses.

Feature event on the day is the $20,000 Hallett Ski Boat Australia Day Cup which always attracts a competitive field of horses. One lucky patron on the day will win a River Wren Houseboat Holiday generously donated by Riverglen Marina.

Enjoy an ice cold beer or Daiquiri at the Beach Bar, grab some prawns off

the BBQ, and get into the trackside atmosphere. There'll be racing, a sssensational swimwear parade, live music and lots of fun things for the kids. It will be a fantastic place to be on Australia Day, and it's an easy 45-minute drive down the freeway from Adelaide.

The Rural City of Murray Bridge is continuing its strong support and welcomes all visitors to the region to enjoy what is on offer.

www.racingmurraybridge.com www.springcarnationals.com

• 2 weeks later...

i actually live in murray bridge... just a walk from home down to auto fest...

good to see nice cars coming to this town..

always a blast :laugh:

ill be their everyday for sure..

unfortunatly not with the cef

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Les for letting us do the drift demos!!! was sick fun... ;)

also a huge thanks to Mount Barker AutoBarn :) thanks for the support !!!

had a tiny crash but was all good :)

fingers crossed ill see you next year mate :D

here are some pics before i beated it up

DSCN0585.jpg

DSCN0593.jpg

DSCN0604.jpg

Cheers again Les ;)