SAU Community

Vip Parts

Razzmeister

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a bit similar to all the parts shop Q's,

but I just wanted to know where would be the best and cheapest place

in/around Tokyo to get VIP car parts?

By that I mean Junction Produce and Garson etc etc products.

Would somewhere like Crystal have this type of stuff?

Or UpGarage, Super Autobacs?

I will have a car, however I think if I am going to go to Chiba,

I will just train it as I don't like the idea of driving from Ikebukuro all

the way to Chiba.

Thanks, Ryan

• 4 weeks later...

1, forget driving a car in Tokyo unless u are moving bulkey items. But even still if its from a shop ur getting something they can usually have it sent, thus the need for a car is low.

For VIP parts; well cheap parts of anything in Japan are hard to find. If its in a shop, dont expect any dusty old, forgotten stock being sold for penuts anywhere. If you do find stuff exceptionally cheap, then great, u got lucky.

If you want body kits or similar, get a copy of VIP Style magazine, search the ads and order it.

For nick naks, interior stuff, etc, hmnnnn probably i would go to the SuperAutobacs near Odaiba, Rinkai train line, Shinonome station. That place is huge, heaps of everything car related, and therefore your best chance to get shit to fill ur car with. Its right near the station too, 1 min walk.

oh, also cristal stocks mostly performance parts and up garage has used stuff, so ud be lucky if there was anything in those places

Edited by ausdrift

BTW, good on ya owning a Cima, theyre a good base for VIP and popular for it. Check out HPI in a couple of months, im covering a VIP show i went to on the weekend for them. Hope yours will be scraping along on 20s.