After A Quick $100?

*Louisa*

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These sortta things always come up... I have been asked to deliver people on various occasions.

I can understand the fact that someone would like to remmember their final year in style (if you think R34's or Skylines aren't PIMP... then get off this forum or at least of this thread)

I have a Black R34 Gt-t that i would have Chauffeured you to your destination, but unfortunately i to have work.

Although this post won't get you to where you want, hopefully atleast this will break up the "boys" from the MEN

Just my 2c

Goodluck buddy :P

i like r32 gtrs coz they are the original, nothing changed with the 33, well not much. the r 34 has more flashy lights and stuff, that's y i like it.

nothing changed with the 33? so i assume they still look like r32's?

now talking about originals, although the r32 gtr did win bathurst and was titled the godzilla but to me i don't think it's the original! the original ones you gotta look back in the 70's at the skyline 2000gtr KPGC10, now those are sexuallllllll and are priced more than any modern skyline today

but this still doesn't help with the formal thing

Edited by nos man

nothing changed with the 33? so i assume they still look like r32's?

now talking about originals, although the r32 gtr did win bathurst and was titled the godzilla but to me i don't think it's the original! the original ones you gotta look back in the 70's at the skyline 2000gtr KPGC10, now those are sexuallllllll and are priced more than any modern skyline today

but this still doesn't help with the formal thing

well, yes the styling did change, but i prefer 32's more.

the old skylines are great, but what really gave them their name was the R32, it was like a rebirth, much like the R35,which is killing it once again.

anyway. good luck with your ride.