SAU Community

R34/33 Gtt Car Parts For Sale

hey mate,

im not too sure on if your right or not, but i was pretty sure they do fit, they just are there for looks on the intake? i remember a group buy saying for r33's and r34's that you can buy a pair or just one, just one because it will have the same effect as 2 as the 2nd wont get touched with timing. that was an arespeed cam gear group buy. anyone else have any ideas?

cheers.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
hey everyone.

im stripping parts off my r34 to return to stock.

here are the parts i have for sale.

apexi power fc with hand controller for r34 gtt, the power fc is used, but good condition. the hand controller is brand new, no scratches etc. looking for $1300ono. (in box)

apexi power fc hand controller for r33 gtst, hand controller is in good condition. looking for $350ono.

hks in, ex cam gears (purple) for r34gtt. think they also fit r33? good condition, looking for $350ono the pair. (in box)

momo pedal set, brand new, looking for $50ono. (in box)

nismo gearknob (chrome type) very very light scratches, barely noticeable. looking for $60ono. (in box)

r33 series 2 gearbox conversion, also can fit r34. comes with gearbox approx 80,000kms, has c's short shifter, hd exedy clutch (used), slave cyl, pressure plate etc. looking for $1700ono.

r34 manual gear surround, good condition, could use a spray, looking for $150ono.

19" chrome impul starcorp rims, wide pack, 19x8.5, 19x9.5. rear tyres and 1 front tyre have approx 85% tread, 1 front tyre has a bit of camber wear but other tread is good. slight gutter rash, looking for $1250ono.

thats all im looking at selling for the moment guys, will be adding more stuff soon.

for those interested, pm me and i can also supply pictures for those interested.

cheers guys

hey mate interested in the cam gears and the power FC for the 34 real keen will you do both for a deal???? let me no any way very interested