SAU Community

Rb25det S2 Basically Complete Engine $800

hey guys i have a s2 rb25det from an r33 for sale

the engine was removed due to been low on compression for unknown reasons but as pictured the timing belt is still intact so thats a great sign!!! (no bent valves) i have not removed the head or the sump or anything to investigate the cause as i simply dont have the time so wanna just get rid of it!!!

the car arrived on a trailer and i removed the engine as it was already started to be removed so i have not seen it run nor did i try to run it but the engine is sold as a rebuilder with low compression

some parts from this engine were used on the new engine and vise versa so some parts are not on properly and are just sitting there such as top half of the intake throttle body rocker covers timing cover etc etc which wouldnt really matter as it would be rebuilt anyway

once again this engine is sold as a "rebuilder" so rebuild it into a forged thing for your car or build a cheap rb25/30 combo

comes with everything pictured but i also have a wiring loom ecu and coil cover which would also be available for extra of the buyer wants it

located in Toowoomba 1 hr west of brissy

$800 ONO complete with everything pictured, with bare 25 heads bringing 450ish i think this presents good value for a complete setup

may also trade for aftermarket parts for r32 gtr

may seperate and sell in parts if there is enough interest , thanks

post-1868-1227419610_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1227419619_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1227419629_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1227419642_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1227419654_thumb.jpg

Edited by WHITE R32

• 2 weeks later...