SAU Community

What Really Gets Up Your Knickers?

craig R33

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bike (deadly treadlys) riders who come up the left of you at a set of traffic lights and then angle them selves in front so your stuck behind them.

Quite patient with bike riders... Just that one where they blatantly obstruct traffic gets up my nose.

I've seen one bike rider at my local small roundabout moving faster than the cars flying up the inside. He attempted to squeeze past the car only to swear and carry on when he clips the gutter and stacks it as the car didn't see him flying up the inside. :S

Bigpond customer service. On the line for 2 hours the other night. Transfers around the globe and spoke with 5 different people; my issue never got resolved in the end. The bastard hung up on me.

I dont like pink shirts either.

Bigpond customer service. On the line for 2 hours the other night. Transfers around the globe and spoke with 5 different people; my issue never got resolved in the end. The bastard hung up on me.

Debt collection agencies ... when you've paid for the original invoice but they won't listen. :O

I got a bill from video/dvd hire shop for some overdue movies. Came to about $21. I paid the said bill on the due date, its come out of my bank account. Yet the tools instructed the collectors. :wub:

Debt collection agencies ... when you've paid for the original invoice but they won't listen. :banana:

I got a bill from video/dvd hire shop for some overdue movies. Came to about $21. I paid the said bill on the due date, its come out of my bank account. Yet the tools instructed the collectors. :blush:

+1. same things happening to me. f**kin annoying.

The useless f**ks at the transportsa places that have no idea what their doing.....I gave up with the new plates for now; too frustrating. :down:

I'm sure their job isn't easy but they could improve their attitude a bit.

/rant :spank:

Edited by Eddyfier

Contrary pricks, people that seem to argue just for the sake of it regardless of the facts at hand.

Judgemental people...You know the ones, they sit in judgement over all and sundry telling whoever will listen all about it.

When in reality they'd have difficulty telling the difference between an ass and an elbow.

those little yellow signs on the back of cars especially " BABY ON BOARD"...

Do i give a f**k you have a baby on board? what does that mean try even more not to crash into that particular car ffs