SAU Community

What Really Gets Up Your Knickers?

craig R33

I hate scum of the earth people who sit at home, living off the dole, have kids to collect the baby bonus, live in filth, Would rather buy a pack of smokes than feed their kids, Show no discipline towards their kids. Stuff all past, bugger all future.
I hate Ditsy girls who live in their own little world of going out, getting smashed and have no regard for anyone but themselves and have myspace blogs like 'omg like sarah is like totally my best friends, like she's like my rock, we like get out, drink too many illusions and throw out guts up, but its' all good because my bestie sarah like holds my hair back while i throw up so it's like all good, like you know like whatever like yea like'

oh man you have to be reading my mind

that would have been exactly how i would have put it !!!!!!!!!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Rav 4's.

I hate:

Holdens, obviously;

Three putting;

When i walk through a spiders web in public and thrash my arms around to get it off and everyone stares as they can't see it so i look like i've just got out of Glenside;

When i trip over and turn it into a run to fool people, it never works;

Chics who wear clothes that are two sizes too small then get upset when you take a look;

When you stay at a hotel and they tuck in the sheets way too tight so you sleep with your feet at angles.

haha, sorry Matt, nothing personal bud..........didn't you know, me & Nightcrawler's missus are Alberton ferrels :)

Ah, that's okay Pete, but if you happen to be walking along, with your hands in your pockets, and you trip over, if you don't get them out in time... it's because you support Port and you are being punished for your sin :(

In all honesty, my father-in-law and sister-in-law are Port supporters. The family is dealing with it as best we can :down:

I hate Ditsy girls who live in their own little world of going out, getting smashed and have no regard for anyone but themselves and have myspace blogs like 'omg like sarah is like totally my best friends, like she's like my rock, we like get out, drink too many illusions and throw out guts up, but its' all good because my bestie sarah like holds my hair back while i throw up so it's like all good, like you know like whatever like yea like'

hahahaha, lol that's GOLD :)

I hate going to Mc Donalds (and pretty much every where now) and all the burgers use Halal meat, what if I dont want halal meat? are they going to change it for me, i dont really care about it, but if we aussies did care would it be changed... I dont think so.....

I hate the way people move here from other countries and dont even TRY to fit in... I also hate when they bring over there bad principals and fighting... we dont want it here in Aus things such as terrorism, gangs and fighting...

damn i HATE ignorance.

what is fitting in to u? booze it up after work with money that should be spent on ur kids, come home, beat the wife, then have a fling with the bushpig next door. then celebrate meaningless public holidays by going down the TAB. oh damn im envious. i know most people are not like that, but thats one extreme of the 'aussie' life style. i dont see how having ur meat blessed can compare.

i hate the typicial, dont like australia, then get out.. attitude. oh yeah lets not fix our problems but ignore them.. uh huh excellent.

i hate fake people, or people who try to impress other people; be urself FFS. dont go buy a car coz ur mates cuz said its fully sick. or buy a mod for ur car coz it will give Are you positively annoyed friend? street credz! be an individual.

people who avoid conflict. no one stands up for their beliefs these days and compromise their lifes so easily. if u wana discuss something, dont pussy foot around it.

lack of cement in people's diets!

nazi mods.

and hate stupid pointless threads :) not really, good time killer.

Edited by steveP

damn i HATE ignorance.

what is fitting in to u? booze it up after work with money that should be spent on ur kids, come home, beat the wife, then have a fling with the bushpig next door. then celebrate meaningless public holidays by going down the TAB. oh damn im envious. i know most people are not like that, but thats one extreme of the 'aussie' life style. i dont see how having ur meat blessed can compare.

i hate the typicial, dont like australia, then get out.. attitude. oh yeah lets not fix our problems but ignore them.. uh huh excellent.

i hate fake people, or people who try to impress other people; be urself FFS. dont go buy a car coz ur mates cuz said its fully sick. or buy a mod for ur car coz it will give Are you positively annoyed friend? street credz! be an individual.

people who avoid conflict. no one stands up for their beliefs these days and compromise their lifes so easily. if u wana discuss something, dont pussy foot around it.

lack of cement in people's diets!

nazi mods.

and hate stupid pointless threads :) not really, good time killer.

disagree.

you cant fix somethings, and thats one of them.

Let's keep this thread on the lighter side of life thanks ladies and gents.

If it even looks like going down the path of agro' over personal beliefs then it's gone and never to surface again.

1st and only warning.

disagree.

you cant fix somethings, and thats one of them.

thats exact the attitude. what is there to fix. everyone is different and people need to learn to respect that. who are u or anyone to say u know better. people ALWAYS think their way is the best. very narrow minded unfortunately.

Got some more :)

I hate theives and vandals

I hate terry-tough-cunce who start shit over nothing

I hate Myspace and Facebook (moreso Myspace).

I hate people who can't drive

I hate losing obscene amounts of money on cars :down:

I hate women who say one thing and mean another (which is pretty much all of them :()

I hate people who take life too seriously

I hate people who make their problems mine

I hate people who pay the hell out of others who take drugs and drink alcohol

I hate people who put too much importance on money (you could have 10 dollars to your name or 10 million. When you're dead and buried what does it matter?)

thats exact the attitude. what is there to fix. everyone is different and people need to learn to respect that. who are u or anyone to say u know better. people ALWAYS think their way is the best. very narrow minded unfortunately.

so, for example, when my girlfriends friend and her mother says ''Aus is so shit compared to UK''

and ''UK is so much nicer and better people''

we should accept that?

how can we ''fix'' that attitude?

this is the type of people i was refferring to, if its that bad, they should go back to where they come from.

i have other mates from america, greece etc that love this country and wouldnt have it any other way, they, are true ausies,

here, because they want to be, not beacause they have to be.

my 0.02 Y

whatisname, warning accepted.

back on topic :)

so, for example, when my girlfriends friend and her mother says ''Aus is so shit compared to UK''

and ''UK is so much nicer and better people''

we should accept that?

how can we ''fix'' that attitude?

this is the type of people i was refferring to, if its that bad, they should go back to where they come from.

i have other mates from america, greece etc that love this country and wouldnt have it any other way, they, are true ausies,

here, because they want to be, not beacause they have to be.

my 0.02 Y

whatisname, warning accepted.

back on topic :)

YES!!!

its their opinion that UK is better. for whatever reason, thats up to them.

what could we do. find out why UK is better in their opinion.. if u can be bothered.

but what im saying is, if someone doesnt fit in, u dont just ship them off. try to open their eyes a bit. imagine if we had that mental state with everything in life. i dont like my job, so ill quit. dont like my dog barking, so ill lock him out on the street, etc.

I dislike people that pay out other people choice in music. when they themselves have no idea on the topic. (doof doff) (death metal shit) etc etc.

I dislike people that try to argue the point when they know nothing about the topic to an extent.

I dislike seagulls.

I dislike a really good sounding fart with no smell/afterburn.

I dislike drink drivers

I dislike people that say drinkers are idiots etc etc.

I dislike people that waste their weekends doing nothing at all and wonder why they are bored.

I dislike people that take this site to seriously, there is life outside SAU.

I dislike girl boys.

I dislike boy girls

I dislike travelling as a passenger when some1 is driving like a d**k