SAU Community

What Really Gets Up Your Knickers?

craig R33

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when Im walking down the footpath in the city, and some f**king idiot is walking at less than 1kph, and manages to wander all over the f**king place when im f**king trying to f**king overtake them. f**king use your indicators...

i hate people who take a stupid amount of time in the queue for petrol, and then when they go inside they decide to quiz the 15 year old pimple factory about the 4c discount coupon

i f**king hate people in 4 wheel drive landrover wannabes. They all have a shit attitude and two of those bastards are responsible for the 2 dents on my left hand side...

i hate cigarette smokers. i hate it when those ignorant, inconsiderate shitheads decide to throw their cigarette butts on the ground, like some f**king leprechaun is going to materialize and clean it up for them

+1 to the above if they throw their butts on the ground IN FRONT OF A f**kING BIN!!!!!!1one

I hate people on scooters simply because they look like dickheads.

I hate PETA because theyre all morons. Same with Scientologists.

I have to go and get another beer now. But no doubt, I'll be back.

(Oh yeah I hate hollywood movies, stereotypes, cliched sayings, swiss bankers, felafels with cheese and bbq sauce and legumes)

-D

I hate:

Holdens, obviously;

Three putting;

When i walk through a spiders web in public and thrash my arms around to get it off and everyone stares as they can't see it so i look like i've just got out of Glenside;

When i trip over and turn it into a run to fool people, it never works;

Chics who wear clothes that are two sizes too small then get upset when you take a look;

When you stay at a hotel and they tuck in the sheets way too tight so you sleep with your feet at angles.

How about rav 4's?

I REALLY hate when you get to a petrol station, line up waiting for the two people that own the two cars at the two pumps to come back and move their cars so you can fill yours up, then 10 mins later they come back having the last bite of their footlong subway :laugh:

Also people who don't even have their P's and fill thier myspace album named 'mates cars' with pictures off carpoint...

Or when they get the best car they can find on carpoint and upload all the pictures to myspace and say 'this is my car...hopefully' or 'I'm getting this, soon' and change the car every week.

I hate myspace.

I hate it when your friends dog you.

I hate it when your friends lie to you.

I hate it when your friends can't resist the girl you wanted and spend all day every day hooking up infront of you :wub:

I especially hate it when people don't respect your stuff, ESPECIALLY your car.

I also hate it when knobs on the road try to drag you off or ask if my 180sx is turbo...

I hate it when people chew with their mouth open.

I hate people that think they're the best, or are good at something and show it off, bragigng about it.

I hate jocks (not the udnerware).

I hate when I rant on for too long in a post.

Edited by Thomasino

i hate it when I'm walking along with my hands in my pockets and I trip over then can't get my hands out quick enough :laugh:

[/quote

maybe you shouldnt be playing pocket pinball :wub: bam and the sled has been put on the ropes.

i hate it when bogans think there v8 is better than my car, no wait thats just funny every time :P

Edited by Inline 6

I really hate it when I pull into a petrol station behind some dude cause I need to get to the hi octane pump

and some prick in a 4wd rocks up from the opposite direction, fills up while this other dude is filling up

then turns on his f**king hi beams and expects YOU to reverse when he's the one facing the wrong f**king way

i really hate it when i go to get a hot dog. i say 'only a little bit of mustard pls'

and then when i take it home, theres more mustard than sauce and the fkn bun is soggy

i really hate pauline hanson cause shes thicker than pigshit, and +1 to sarah palin damo

i really hate the internet filter proposal, because it makes me think that our government are sniffing more glue than trent from punchy

i really hate the wiggles. the dude in the purple vest owes me $600.

I really hate upper management. They have this bizarre skill that they can talk for an hour, and yet, say absolutely nothing that cannot be summed up in 30 seconds.

I really hate my gearbox, it really needs a kick in the arse

I really hate people that stand outside of hairdressing salons and dont notice that my head is shaved, and then offer me a 15% off voucher.

I really hate pumpkin unless its in a soup. Anyone who serves me pumpkin otherwise should be wary of a punch in the face

-D

rofl, this thread is funny as all shit!!!!

i hate old ladys that smel like typical old ladies

i hate all politicians

i hate single mums with one kid in 4 wheel drives

i hate rich kids

i hate posers

i hate when i hear ''im too tired'' or ''i got a headache''

i hate heat

i hate old people that whinge too much.

I really hate upper management. They have this bizarre skill that they can talk for an hour, and yet, say absolutely nothing that cannot be summed up in 30 seconds.

+1 - I hate attending meetings with executive & upper mgmt. big bunch of jargon talking political wankers

I hate soccer mums in their 4WD getting in my way driving 10km/h below the speed limit/speeding excessively yet looks at me like I'm the hoon/driving cluelessly/blocking the view.

I hate the same soccer mums as above at the shop that walks REAL slow with their trolleys getting in my way - usually I just want to grab one or few things at the shops and need to navigate through that bloody zoo!

I hate clueless idiots that have no fricking idea on the road - idiots that just randomly slows down and/or stop to turn... without indicating, or indicating too late.

I hate fart cannons on shitboxes - eg. excel, lancers, mirage, magnas, non-vtec honda, non-GTi starlets... basically on anything that doesnt do anything besides making stupid noises.

I lol @ the people that actually think the above is cool.

I hate eBay/Paypal's rip off fees.

I hate Paypal... as a seller.

I hate the line up at HQ

I hate Microsoft

I hate Xbox 360

I hate my laptop for being too shit to even run CSS

I hate getting sunburnt

I hate my phone for dieing on me

I hate being too broke to buy a new phone to replace the dead phone

I hate the far north suburbs of Adelaide

I hate thieving scum bags

I hate George Bush

I hate Kevin Rudd

I hate the way society is turning out

I hate how people think acting/looking like scumbags is tough/cool

I hate having to fill up petrol so often

I hate phone bills

I hate internet bills

I hate the Amplifiers and Oscillators lectures because they're so fricking boring

I hate Exams because its so bloody stupid having to cram everything you've learnt for the term/semester into 1 test

I hate High School biggest waste of time ever

I hate EB Games - absolute rip offs

I hate computer nerds with no life spending their time "hacking" and creating "viruses" forcing people to use anti virus scanners and firewalls

I hate sick flamin mongrels being tough on the internet sitting safely behind their computer screens

I hate sick flamin mongrels out and about Friday Saturday nights doing what sick flamin mongrels do

I hate Commodores with massive bling bling wheels

I hate Commodores with sick chrome tail lights

I hate Commodores with loud homo exhaust

I hate Commodores with sick burnout wheels on the rear

I hate Commodores with sick dark tint

I hate Commodores with sick doof doof

I hate Commodores with massively lowered rear end... yet standard height at the front

I hate Commodores with them sick flamin mongrel drivers who accelerates only just to brake seconds later because of cars infront

I hate Commodores with them sick flamin mongrel drivers who accelerates off loudly... only just to be moving off slowly....

I hate Commodores that are poorly modified

I Hate Commodores that are driven by owners who think they're driving a V8 Supercar just because it wears the same badge

I hate Commodore drivers - well, atleast the dero kinds.

I hate Commodores altogether due to the point noted above.

I hate reality TV shows

I hate talk shows

I hate the woman on SA-FM

I hate gangster rap

I hate rap of any kind

I hate hip hop too

I hate anything that tries to be "gangster"

I hate over-priced electrical goods

I hate how healthy foods tend to be more expensive than fatty fast food

I hate parents who cant raise a kid right and only blaming others/governments etc

I hate the same scumbag kids that are kids themselves goes off getting pregnant/getting someone else pregnant and not raising the kid right and cycle starts again

I hate how society nowadays focuses too much on woman - what about violence against mens? violence AMONGST mens? Mens health? etc

I hate the government idiot in SA NOT wanting to have an R18+ rating for games

I hate the media portraying turbo imports p platers etc to be hoons

I hate the stupid people out there who watches the media and believes it

I hate the government for not giving a rats ass about it and only gives a band aid solution to satisfy the mummies and daddies out there

I hate excessively loud bikes/cars

I hate people putting their opinions where it doesnt belong

I hate the amount of guys out there that are so majorly whipped - teabag of cement princess?

I hate massive beards - its filthy

I hate Mothers energy drink

I hate everything at Mc Donalds, besides the Mc Chicken and Oreos McFlurry

I hate how digusting oily KFC is

I hate everything at Hungry Jacks besides the occasional Whopper, fries and them country chicken burgettes

I hate how plain Nando's burgers are

I hate how crappy my last dominoes pizza was

I hate side parking lot at villis

I hate cigarette smokes

I hate watching sports - its as interesting as watching paint dry - playing sports on the other hand is MUCH more fun

I hate flies

I hate mosquitos

I hate cats

I hate stupid dog owners not keeping their dog under control/on leash and their dog coming up to mine... their dog lays a teeth on mine I'd beat their dog to a living pulp and along with the owner.

I hate people that smell... no not the "after work" smell but more along the lines of numerous days/weeks without shower smells - eg. bums

I hate public transportation

I hate facebook

I hate Bdigital/Soul Communitions

I hate ihug now iinet

I hate Adams internet

I hate call centers in India

I hate having to call them call centers in India

I hate receiving calls from call centers in India

I hate receiving calls from call centers anywhere

I hate being capped

I hate expensive overpriced internet

I hate.............. to be continue.

I hate ...

U know, its ironic, U hate Rap but u just wrote one of the greatest rap songs ever. I'm going to use those lyrics, and then gangstafy it, with some H town bass and some east coast synths and we be mackin' a milly before ya cactus crack silly!"

Stay tuned for "MC Vu and DJ Dohmar"

-D

People who say i did this and that to my car,when in actual fact they boked it in and had someone else do it.

this one.

tools that give false information regarding modafications to cars they have never even been around.....

this one

i hate:

-time wasters

-being f**ked around by people

-people who take advantage of your kindness

-doing favours for friends and never getting favours back

-people who dont have any respect for other peoples property

These ones

and

-I hate it when people expect everything for nothing

-I hate Metro sexuals

-I hate Disrespectful people

-I hate people who dont appreciate help when you didn't have to help them

-I hate people who put people down or make someone feel bad for something they are proud of

-I hate people who stick their nose in other peoples problems

-I hate people who pout in photo's especially guys

-I hate lining up to pay for petrol

-I hate the way this country is headed

-I hate UnAustralians_

Edited by Ryanrb25

I HATE....

Tailgaters

People who bitch and moan about ciggarette smoke when im out in the open air

Drug fu**ed people

Bogans

Holdens

People who have no clue how to modify a car tastefully

People who think they are 'the shit'

my work

Back stabbers

People who bag rotors, but have no idea how they work or how most of the time they are about to get caned by one

Pansy,collar up, metro hektic fags

Lowlives who break into others pride and joys

Lowlives who bash and rape children and old people

Kevin Rudd

American influence

Girls who waste your time, money and good nature

Drunk wankers in clubs

The tossers on here and on NS.com

end rant :laugh:

Edited by IZZMO 33

I hate

- Wanna be Wog thugs (No offence to anyone here) but only the ones that walk around Westlakes shopping centre on a Thursday night and proclaim

'Aussies are f**ken bogans' 'Wog Pride'

Wtf Your Living here you f**king flamin mongrel

- Having nothing to show from a weeks pay

- Girls that act like broad minded females, but arent really, (You know the ones you try make moves on but know when push comes to shov they wont put out)!

- When your mates start getting PUSSY WHIPPED and suddenly dont have time for you or your mates anymore

I agree with alot of previously mentioned hates..

i hate...

- drivers who brake before indicating

- slow drivers in the right-hand lane

- commonwhores.. unless they're HSV and they're supposed to be like that

- teenagers who think they can drive

- wannabe 'hotted up' excels SO POO!!

- people with potential but a lack of motivation

- when the speed limit is dropped from 80-60 in a country area

- when i have to drive the ford.. boringest time of my life!

- when facebook has no new updates!

- uni exams worth 50 or 60% of the final grade, just give me course work all semester worth 100%!!

- the fact that my animal science degree hasn't taught me to handle animals

can't think of anything else atm...

Sez

i hate those f**kheads that go into a petrol station to buy coffee!! even worse when theres only one person behind the counter! what, is it to hard to do it at home or something?

i hate people that smell really bad! as if they cant smell themselves...

i hate try hards

i hate people that talk like they know something when they dont giving the wrong advice!the internets full of dickheads like this.

i hate people that are to old to drive but do it anyways.

i hate the person who banned fireworks (even though i can still get them)

i hate people who start shit for the sake or starting shit

i hate drug dealers

i hate metro's (you look like a trany)

i hate people..... in general

I hate

- Wanna be Wog thugs (No offence to anyone here) but only the ones that walk around Westlakes shopping centre on a Thursday night and proclaim

'Aussies are f**ken bogans' 'Wog Pride'

Wtf Your Living here you f**king flamin mongrel

:laugh: Its so funny cause its true. Most of my friends are wogs, but the difference is they socialize with everybody.