SAU Community

What Really Gets Up Your Knickers?

craig R33

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In short It is a religious way to kill the meat. Do a google search i am no expert i am just saying that everywhere only has Halal meat, what if you dont want Halal meat.

ROFL.

Yes its a method of killing the animal but it has no bearing on the preparation of the meat itself. Once the animal is dead, the meat is processed as per normal. Halal is very similar/the same to Kosher food as well as the animal has to be exsanguinated (drained of all blood) which is done by opening up the carotid artery and hanging it upside down. This is generally after the animal has been electrocuted...

In other words, I don't see why people wouldn't want halal meat considering its just a set of guidelines and doesnt affect the taste of the flesh.

-D

hmmm.......I better buy you some ear plugs then Vu

That'll be nice, ta :)

In short It is a religious way to kill the meat. Do a google search i am no expert i am just saying that everywhere only has Halal meat, what if you dont want Halal meat.

I just googled halal meat - says its a humane way of killing animals? whats wrong with that?

i hate that this thread is going sour, stick away from religious conversations, each to their own. Before this thread becomes the 5th one locked within a week :)

+1 /\ /\ its quite funny reading threw all the "posts"

do you know what i hate myopic ignoramus's that whinge all the time.!!! :) lol

1.ignoramus - A stupid, ignorant person; a vain pretender to knowledge; a dunce.

2.myopic - lacking foresight or scope; "a short view of the problem"; "shortsighted policies"; "shortsighted critics derided the plan"; "myopic thinking"

*I hate the fact that i invite one person over for dinner, and all of a sudden im cooking for 6!

*I hate incurable diseases.

*I hate not having the power to make any difference

*I hate bitching females

*I hate bitching males

*I hate hungry Jacks chicken nuggets.

*I hate that everything that tastes good is bad for you!

*I hate (and I'm over) the saying "you don't make friends with salad"

*I hate that I'm sun burnt!

*I hate that my gear nob gets so friggen hot i cant drive til I've had the air con on for five minutes!

*I hate that ben wants to take all the bits he likes on my car and put them on his!

*I hate that my front lip isn't on at the moment

There's more... but i have a chicken to go prepare!! :)

I hate it when Im walking down the footpath in the city, and some f**king idiot is walking at less than 1kph, and manages to wander all over the f**king place when im f**king trying to f**king overtake them. f**king use your indicators...

+1 !!!!!!!

And they manage to speed up just as you are about to get past.

It jacks me when:

They stuff up your order at the drive thru and you only find out when you get home!

ALSO sh*t : Ignorant people,

being unfairly blamed about things beyond your control,

People who don't respect other peoples property,

when stuff breaks on my car and the repair bill runs into 4 digit sums,

working,

people who do not listen,

most drinks involving white spirits ie tequila, ouzo, vodka,

when people vomit in a confined space!

Banks/credit unions,

exchange rates,

Oh, and wasabi!

Edited by HOSTILE

I hate the fuuk heads who go out just to start fights

I hate scum of the earth people who sit at home, living off the dole, have kids to collect the baby bonus, live in filth, Would rather buy a pack of smokes than feed their kids, Show no discipline towards their kids. Stuff all past, bugger all future.

I hate people who out source work to other countries to save a buck or two. Keep the dollar here and support your own country you scum of the earth F#%Kers

I hate Politicians

I hate Ditsy girls who live in their own little world of going out, getting smashed and have no regard for anyone but themselves and have myspace blogs like 'omg like sarah is like totally my best friends, like she's like my rock, we like get out, drink too many illusions and throw out guts up, but its' all good because my bestie sarah like holds my hair back while i throw up so it's like all good, like you know like whatever like yea like'

I hate it when people judge you before they know you

Edited by Ryanrb25

what....and thats better?

fuuk the rest of the world, aus is THE best country by far!!

i hate people that go overseas for holiday before seeing there own country first.

i hate people that come here and complain, dont like it? go back to where you come from pecker head.