SAU Community

What Really Gets Up Your Knickers?

craig R33

when you apply for a job, they tell you you've got it... TWICE, you organize time out of uni, miss lectures, skip homework to go through their induction meetings n bullshit in the end to be told "oh well there was no actual places for you but if someone doesn't show up then you can fill in"

thanks for nothing... unprofessional bunch of wankers.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh thats just part of the bosses doing what they do best

nothing mate....jerk you around and in this time you have missed on so much uni shit

unlucky mate

Dance music today is rubbish!

Whatever happened to the good stuff like:

Prodigy

Dune

Ultra Sonic

Scooter

Vengaboys

Now that was da shit :(

People that cant or refuse to learn how to use dual lane round abouts! Loose count of the amount of near misses. Is it that hard to read road signs!

atm it would be having to continuously pm a seller about an item I want to buy and not getting any responses. WTF, you either want to sell your bits or you don't...?

People that cant or refuse to learn how to use dual lane round abouts! Loose count of the amount of near misses. Is it that hard to read road signs!

Dual lane one in front of TTP has always been a bargain for near misses!

most south australians are brain dead to the concept of dual lane roundabouts

the britannia roundabout on kensington road near where I work, is a source of constant hilarity. If I could put a videocamera and make it my live wallpaper, i dont think i'd get any work done.

that, and my ribs would be sore from gut laughing

-D

do you mean the one on Resevoir and Smart or Smart onto the rooftop carpark? I didnt used the like the Smart/Resevoir one. I lived at Hope Valley in 2 different places so I was no stranger to that lol.

Speaking of which, I miss ADSL :P

• 2 weeks later...

I hate those rude pricks on their little scooters. Especially when they split to the head of the lights and swing their "skateboard with a motor" in front of your car ... in the right hand lane!!!

Had one prick do it to me this morning. Then took all day to get up to speed while traffic whizzes past me in the other lanes. Next set of lights I returned the favour, getting in front of him at the head of the lights. I get a "Oi dickhead!" for my worries :P Then the lights change and I take off real slow so he can barely balance. As he changes lanes to go around me, I floor it and take off up to the speed limit.

Scooter riders FTMFL :P

had a bloke ring me yesterday having seen my ad in the trader for my ps2.....says he'll come round this arvo and look at it as he's got wednesday off

rings me 10mins before he was due to meet me at 4pm, and tells me that he bought a new ps2 earlier in the day and wouldnt need to look at mine anymore

FOR f**kS SAKES

how about ringing me once you got it?

do you mean the one on Resevoir and Smart or Smart onto the rooftop carpark? I didnt used the like the Smart/Resevoir one. I lived at Hope Valley in 2 different places so I was no stranger to that lol.

Speaking of which, I miss ADSL :P

Yes that's the one.

Still pretty annoyed at sellers who don't respond to PM's.... seriously WTF!!!

What really gets up my panties is having to sell my @#!$ing car when I really dont $#!@ing want to. This possible means that I will never have a car worthy of drifting or racing at Mallala again. I will quite possibly never be so close to having exactly what I have dreamed of for the last four years again. I'm literally a dyno tune away from being able to drive/drift/race my car and I have to sell it so I can keep a job and keep my #@$!ing house. I said $#@! the house but my wife and baby need it and its wrong for some !@#$ed up reason in this world to invest in your dreams and passion when it means downgrading in lifestyle. All I want is to enjoy the one thing I've spent so much time on, to play with all the new bits I've bought for it over the past two years. To get the excitement and rush from linking the bends on Mallala at speed. Even if I get the money to build another one later in life I'm not going to have the time to do it like I have and by then my passion will probably have faded. I know its a waste of money in most peoples eyes but I think happiness, enjoyment or excitement cannot be exchanged for any sum of money. Would anyone in there right mind take a million dollars in exchange for the ability to enjoy or be happy?

I know I'm probably over reacting and I wish I could settle down about this and I'll probably be over it in a month or so but right now its way $#@!ing up my panties!