craig R33

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

freakin northern suburbs bashers...

dont make me stab you carnts!

Nah northern suburbs are great

If I had shares in fantastic brand, their 2 minute noodle diet would really keep me in the cash... and they keep people who make moccasins in business too

+1 for northern suburb economic stimulus

-D

1. people that dis the northern suburbs.. we're not all scum of the earth. The north-western part of Salisbury North is just fine thank you and Damo can vouch for that too.

2. Stupid female that drives a red barina and pulls out 2 metres in front of the Stag (going 60kms) and causes almost $10,000 of damage!!

+1 on north being the next boom town

all the old housing trust houses are in the process of being knocked down, and new estates being developed.

even new schools and shopping centres being built..

we cant all afford to live in burnside or noorwood, bloody toffy nosed mo'fos

haha

I once went to smithfield/elizabeth area to fix someones computer on site

at the end of it he goes 'you're great, i wanna introduce you to my wife and sister'

and there was one girl standing there ... ;\

-D

Come one Ben , you loved working in salisbury . :)

Just got payed in :(:D:cool: instead.

By the way , I would rather live int the north to the south bronx anyday.

mind you ,you could end up in a barrel (snow town)

Yeah ya hate working in salisbury period haha, you're not far wrong tho..

"I've ran out of money....can i give u some mushrooms instead?"

-D

1. Chev badges on Holdens

2. C^nts who deliberately run red lights

3. Wankers who tailgate (I'm only gonna go slower!)

I hate them too. But you don't have the luxury of slowing down when you're on a bike :blink:

Its amazing how many drivers think tailgating a motorcycle is funny ;)

Asshats in town who pull along those tiny little wheelie bags, getting in everyones way. I saw a guy this morning who was pulling along a bag that must have been about 40cm high, and had a huge sports bag over his shoulder ;)

+1 for the north side not being that bad

i mean i am pretty sure what sort of shit happens up north also happens down south

mawson lakes is looking quite good with its new buildings being built up etc etc

+1 for the north side not being that bad

i mean i am pretty sure what sort of shit happens up north also happens down south

mawson lakes is looking quite good with its new buildings being built up etc etc

unfortunately most of the houses are energy sinks... poorly designed, poorly insulated with massive airconditioners to cope... i saw a report a few years ago in the advertiser which indicated that people in mawson lakes had a bigger electricity bill than most others (whether or not they had plasma tvs before they became common im not sure)

people need to start designing houses with eaves or verandas like they did 150 years ago... and then insulate the hell out of it

-D

good old brick walls does the trick!

Double brick walls in and out in my place. Together with the security/roller shutters I have, it keeps the place quite cool. The extension I'm adding on is not brick, but will comprise more than adequate insulation for its southerly orientation.

BTW I hate water restrictions. I've had neighbours comment on "are you allowed to have that pool" when I've got all the approvals and permits that says so. I have water saving devices in my home and I have no lawn left to water. Yet I see Councils wasting water all the time. ;)