SAU Community

What Really Gets Up Your Knickers?

craig R33

wot bugs me is da retard in da r32 going down main north road 2nite... doin 100+ km/h then tail gating and high beaming the poor bloke in front of him wen there's a perfectly good empty lane next him... its morons like you that giv the rest of us a bad name...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Hmmm... what i find irritating

*stupid moles sitting right up my arse, talking on their phones and reapplying their 512th layer of lip gloss.

*people who look at me and go "wow she's blonde... she must be a dumb arse.."

*ben accelerating hard on purpose when I'm about to take a sip... resulting in me loosing some of my precious farmers union iced coffee....

I'm sure there's more that i can't think of right now... ill get back to u!!

Hahaha nice work Ben :laugh::wub: I used to do that to Bianca but she's wised up now lol!!

i hate ppl that look at our 31 like it's just another shopping trolly....

or the looks you get when giving a wave to others on the road from said 31......

the wankers up my street in their commonwhores that persist in doing burnouts at 3am for the lenth of the street.....

tools that give false information regarding modafications to cars they have never even been around.....

wankers that ring up for stufff you have advertised then dont show up, or call to say they arent comming, and cock heads that SMS questions about adverts in the paper, ( do i look like i am made of money ) i figure if i advetise something and pay $60 to the trading post ppl should have the decency to call and not expect me to call them.........

end rant/ :mad:

Mate, should try owning a DR30 and having it called an R31 all the time :P NO its not a f**king R31 its DR30!! SORT IT OUT!! :D

wot bugs me is da retard in da r32 going down main north road 2nite... doin 100+ km/h then tail gating and high beaming the poor bloke in front of him wen there's a perfectly good empty lane next him... its morons like you that giv the rest of us a bad name...

Spelling on the internet as well...Is it that hard????????????

I agree with most other things being put on here as well, only thing i've gotta add is the commy factor...Most of the problems are the fully sik hektic wanna be's in their V6 commy's with HSV bodykits who think their Skaifey or Tander...YOUR NOT! Get over it!

I HATE:

SAFM

Amber Petty (even more than SAFM)

The Advertiser and their editors for associating a Subaru RX as a "high performance import"

The over-used term 'hoon'

Kevin Rudd

VK-VS Commodores

VR-VS Commodores with those clear altezza-lookalike tail lights

A mole driving a VP Commodore last night who though it'd be awesome to cut me off and then speed off

My hoover exhaust on the GTR

Golden Valley milk trying to take away Farmers Union Iced Coffee's market hold. Give up, Coca Cola!!

The missus having 4 cats. Seriously... 1 cat is enough.

Lancers with Evo-bodykits... and in general

Public Transport

Deal or no deal!

Australian Idol (Doesn't Channel 10 care that the ratings are down this year?!)

Deal or no deal!

To expand, its Andrew O'Keefe who im not a fan of. And no, its not the writers, the silly shit he goes on about is off his own back.

I hate:

People who flash you or yell abuse when you overtake them in the right lane doing 62km/h. My speedo reads 62-63, and my PFC reads about 60, so im not tearing past you. do the speed or get off the road.

People who slow down BEFORE they merge into the turning right/left lane.

Workmates constantly calling me to clear the jams in the copiers, srsly, it isnt that hard to open the sections and pull the paper out, the copier tells you where the jam is ffs.

People who print stuff off then dont bother to collect it, leaving piles of wasted paper everywhere.

Telemarketers calling out of hours. I understand they its their job, but dont ring at 7:30.

When people ring up asking to survey anyone in the house between 18 and 25, and mum tells them im not home and asks them to ring back when she knows ill be home. I like McDonals, Cars and dont care if you record the conversation, now f**k off.

Hate it when people dont use full stop or comments when they write a paragraph, i get puffed out just reading :)

The Kings of Leon. Is it just me or does it sound like every song sounds like they are singing into a bucket?

Edited by Damo_R34

:)

Spelling on the internet as well...Is it that hard????????????

YEP!

I hate everyone having a whinge about other people:

Harden the f**k up! Everyones different!

YEP!!

Hate it when people dont use full stop or comments when they write a paragraph, i get puffed out just reading

and YEP!!!

Things that annoy me:

People who don't indicate (come on the switch is right there)

Small yappy dogs

People who stop in the middle of the walkway at shopping centers to have a conversation so everyone else either runs into them or needs to walk around.

Junkies/pill poppers

I'm all for safe driving but people who do 20 km below the limit should be off the road

People who invade your personal space (for some reason they feel they need to stand on top of you when speaking to you, even worse if they have bad breath)

People who think they know everything about everything

Queues

People at clubs who piss all over the seats (I don't care how drunk you are, it's not that hard to aim straight)

People (I'm not raciest I hate everyone equally :) )

Oh yeah LEET speak (your not cool you sound like a tool)

Edited by Nimmo

I hate kids/guys with rats tails regardless if there a wog or not. Go home.

I hate people with man bags/bum bags/whatever you want to call them. It's either wogs or Dada/Wu-Tang wearing people have them.

I HATE people who push in front of you in lines in clubs, then turn around and say "You got a problem?"

I hate the fact that I'm so tall, I can see over the change room doors at most clothing shops when I'm just walking past! I'll just be walking past one with the missus and I get a glimpse on the corner of my eye!

I hate how Church and Club 199 shut down :) even though it's been a few months, I'll never forget you!!

I hate BP on Beach Road. If they spent more time serving people rather than making coffee's for other people, I'd pay my petrol quicker!!

I hate people asking "Drop a 4 wheel skid!!"

I hate people asking "Iron Chef Imports... Why do you have a sticker of a cooking show on your car?"

Edit: I hate, actually, I more than hate the staff at Service SA... especially one girl there!! They all have no clue about anything.

Edited by CRoNic...

I hate the fact that I'm so tall, I can see over the change room doors at most clothing shops when I'm just walking past! I'll just be walking past one with the missus and I get a glimpse on the corner of my eye!

Geez that must be terrible :)

Hmm this is more of a whinge but

Defects! I didnt even last a month this time i know my car is low but at least measure it not just assume

People walking in front of you only to stop in their tracks and start talking to friends without warning blocking peoples path and almost tripping over them (May not seem like much but I work at the Uni and it happens allllll the time)

Edited by Ceffy_SA

People who lack respect for someones property. (theives, vandals, etc)

*Druggies

*Tailgaters

*Ppl lacking morals and integrity

*Shit internet talkers who have nothing to say in real life. If you act tuff, back it up.

*Dudes assuming I drive my boyfriends car

*Bad drivers

*Scumbags on my train

*Liers

*Autos

I could keep going but it woud take up too much room. :)

I hate going to Mc Donalds (and pretty much every where now) and all the burgers use Halal meat, what if I dont want halal meat? are they going to change it for me, i dont really care about it, but if we aussies did care would it be changed... I dont think so.....

I hate the way people move here from other countries and dont even TRY to fit in... I also hate when they bring over there bad principals and fighting... we dont want it here in Aus things such as terrorism, gangs and fighting...

I hate young kids who smoke and take drugs and think they are cool... Losers!! do you have to die for you to understand you ar killing yourself oh and you are NOT cool...