SAU Community

JUST ASK WARDEST!!!

Wardest

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple Pred. I'll sleep tonight because I don't really care. In fact, I never cared. I only wished to amuse myself with some entertaining post whoring because you guys had given up on the Wasteland. Its not my fault you all jumped on my bandwagon. But now, when your lives are without guidance and I'm not there to help you, don't seek to blame me. Blame yourseves for becoming dependant on another all too easily.

I do, however, thank you for a pleasant afternoon.

As for my mission, as you mentioned. I still have a mission. One which I have been and always will be dedicated to............, ME.

Originally posted by Horus

Wardest,  

How do I go about creating a half man, half robot killing machine?

No offence dude but read a few posts back and you'll see that I no longer dish out advice. As for your killer robot, I believe Meggala is about to enhance himself "metallically" Ask him.

Dear Wardest,

I hope you can help me with this, last weekend I went to the movies to see "Finding Nemo", and now I am obsessed with a line that one of the fishys says.

I will call him 'Squishy', and he will be my Squishy"

I spend all day thinking about this line, and when I'm not thinking it, I'm walking around saying it to people.

Will people think I'm crazy, or will it just confirm the fact that I'm already as crazy as everyone thinks I am?

Can you get locked up for thinking that you are a big blue fish that goes around giving names to jelly-fish?

How can I get this line out of my head?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will call him 'Squishy', and he will be my Squishy"

Since Wardee hasnt been responding lately I will attempt that one R31 Skyline Chick!

Try this at your local DOS prompt - format C: /s

If that doesnt work wait for further instruction :P

I thought that "big blue fish" was actually Orange? Am I missing something here?