SAU Community

Rb26dett Quality Oil Cooler Kit

This is a quality 11 row Oil Cooler with all braided hoses and attachments ready to fit a Skyline GTR with RB 26 Engine.

It is a simple plug in and potentially save your engine for very few dollars. It came off the previous owners race car but has no brand markings.

Definately suits all cars but hoses are correct length for Nissan Skyline GTR R32 R33 R34 with RB 26 engines.

selling due to needing the cash for my tune so need it gone ASAP,

contact me anytime on 0412862091

pick up is available but can post at buyers expense

price $210

cheers tony

post-42095-1228007067_thumb.jpg

post-42095-1228007080_thumb.jpg

post-42095-1228007093_thumb.jpg

Edited by GTRBOS

wasnt this on ebay that went for stuff all

one of my cousins got it for his r33 gtr but he thinks it would of been a headache as it was setup on an r32 gtr so instead i just bought it off him for my r32 gtr but i dont really need one as yet so its up for sale, im not usre how much he got it for and no it didnt go for stuff all,

cheers mate

Edited by GTRBOS

anyway does it matter what we got it for,i dont think its non of your bloody business, thats what i want for it so its up to yous, actually cost soemthing like $120 with postage my cousin was saying so yer, thats what i want for it so stop comin if yous want it,so stop coming up with all your bullshit, it was from ebay and i didnt say it wasnt did i, does it say somewhere where i said it WASNT purchased from ebay, NO it doesnt so grow up

open to offers

cheers tony

only done 200klms......more like 200 000klms

well when my cousin called the guy that was selling it before my cousin placed a bid he said it had done 200kms but i wasnt even intersted in it as im trying to gather up some cash for my tune but yer i bought it for the same price he got it for and i thought $120 was pretty cheap so i just threw him over the cash and got it off him

cheers tony

f**k all u do is shit talk Tony

But its bullshit how u have a friend in the Admination takes why u cant delete u profile

I wouldnt buy anything off this guy

Is such a liar and thinks he is some sort of tough flamin mongrel

Anyways not a person to deal with

Trust me

GTR32X-wow look at the language, you make me laugh dude, so whats your point now, amm if you want proof that my relative witrh an r33 gtr won it on ebay ill prove it mate,

administrator please fix this GTR32X bloke up as he has nothing to do with me and my stuff that im selling and absolutely non of his EFEN business what my prices are, ill admit it my cousin did win it for his r33 gtr but i thought ill pay him for it and take it for my gtr,

get a life GTR32X, its not the first time this bloody idiot has butted into my business either

mods please delete this as ill just keep it and install it in the gtr before GTR32X has a sook, doesnt really bother me either

cheers tony

tony mate, you have to admit you got sprung mate. you bought an oil cooler cheap off ebay (because it's well used, no brand, looks like it's incomplete as well) with the plan of flogging it off for a quick buck onto a forum user. you got a bit lazy and re-used the other blokes description and even his pics to save some time, and just added a made up story about buying it off your 'cousin'.

now considering the item ended on friday night and you posted your ad on sunday midday it's extremely unlikely that you even have the item yet. posting items for sale that you don't even have is also not a good idea. it's also a bit unlikely that your 'cousin' would buy something friday night, not even receive the item, then decide 10 mins later he doesn't want it and will sell it to you, even though he's never even seen it in the flesh, then you buy it and sell it. come on mate, give people some credit. you told a whopper and got caught. I'll lock the thread, but I'm not going to delete it.

the ebay add reads:

Item number: 300274407153

Skyline GTR, 200sx etc Oil Cooler with braided lines

Seller: i_hate_cars( 33Feedback score is 10 to 49)

Member: since 11-Jan-07 in Australia

Winning bid: AU $89.86

Ended 28-Nov-08 19:57:54 AEDST

This is a quality 10 row Oil Cooler with all braided hoses and attachments ready to fit a Skyline GTR with RB 26 Engine.

It is a simple plug in and potentially save your engine for very few dollars. It came off my race car but has no brand markings.

Definately suits all cars but hoses are correct length for Nissan Skyline GTR R32 R33 R34 with RB 26 engines.

No reserve

Pick up is from Northmead or Box Hill

Will courier at your expense.

$15 Sydney, Central Coast, Wollongong,

$25 anywhere else in Australia

extra photos here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90747317@N00/...57608191059794/