Anybody Playing Basketball?

NickR33

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If shit hits the fan and people pull out at last minute give me a pm. Havent played for 10 years but man can I complain to the umpire.

Cant drive,cant shoot,cant dribble,cant rebound but can catch and pass the ball like a freak. I'm pretty much the guy that sprints up and down the court and never gets the ball but sweats the most and is always injured ( yeah,you know the type.)

hahaha the best!

AP, AJ...feel like meetin and crusin up together on wednesday night? and anyone else from S.E. that might wanna cruise up?

sounds good mate. u near narre? i can meet up with u in narre if u want as i live off narre cranbourne rd and then we can cruise to noble park to meet AP if he wants us to. sms me if u want to organise sumfin cheers. 0401534781

This wednesday is not possible as I am in for overtime at work. Would love to start playing again. I haven't played since high school but would love to play again. As far as skills... well, who knows these days. But i'm tall.... enough.

Anyway, keep me in mind as would love to be part of this. I need to loose some weight. Current girlfriend has been a curse for my waist size :)

sounds good mate. u near narre? i can meet up with u in narre if u want as i live off narre cranbourne rd and then we can cruise to noble park to meet AP if he wants us to. sms me if u want to organise sumfin cheers. 0401534781

ok i don't know what just happened up there ^^^

but anyway...this is what was supposed to go with it...

Actually i'm in and out of narre coz my missus lives there. Im actually Dandy Nth/Noble Park area so if anything it'd be better for u to come past noble to meet us if anything and we'll go from there? I'll shoot u an sms on wednesday sometime and we'll work from there cool? :P

yeh no worries mate

i thought u were from narre as i always see u here and u put a post in the spotted in narre thats all. all good though

ok i don't know what just happened up there ^^^

but anyway...this is what was supposed to go with it...

Actually i'm in and out of narre coz my missus lives there. Im actually Dandy Nth/Noble Park area so if anything it'd be better for u to come past noble to meet us if anything and we'll go from there? I'll shoot u an sms on wednesday sometime and we'll work from there cool? :P

This wednesday is not possible as I am in for overtime at work. Would love to start playing again. I haven't played since high school but would love to play again. As far as skills... well, who knows these days. But i'm tall.... enough.

Anyway, keep me in mind as would love to be part of this. I need to loose some weight. Current girlfriend has been a curse for my waist size :P

good stuff, we need some tallish people... by the sounds of it we are mostly sub 6ft at the moment :P

love that fail pic :)

i think im around 6ft (185cm) but thats small compared to sum other player on other teams, so who is goinna be be in wat position ?? as in guards and forwards and centers, as i think thatshould be organised as that way there is no rush on wednesday night. cheers

AP, AJ...i'll message the both of you around lunch time 2moro to confirm...

AP: I was thinking maybe the carwash again?

AJ: Service station/car wash, cnr princes hwy and browns rd, noble park north (i think)

cool?

I dibbs on guard position

AP, AJ...i'll message the both of you around lunch time 2moro to confirm...

AP: I was thinking maybe the carwash again?

AJ: Service station/car wash, cnr princes hwy and browns rd, noble park north (i think)

cool?

I dibbs on guard position

thats the safewy petrol plus opposite harrisfield primary yeh?? trying to remember been a while since i lived in noble park

yeah man, that would be the one...game starts at 8pm...so, meet at 7pm? That should be ample, if you wanted to take pics before hand...if its too early let me know and we'll bump up the time a little...i'm easy either way...but i'll message ya both 2moro anyway to confirm...

so whats with the uniforms? is that all we're gonna need? black shorts? i've got a red top...but not one that you might normally use in a league comp

(ie:) thin with holes and numbers back and front...