SAU Community

Show Us Ya Tattoos!

RubyRS4

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

each to their own aye boys and girls, people with tatts might think those with out them are pussys as someone above said, lucky we are all different then hey! i have a tribal design on my left shoulder and a cross on my right. the cross symbols my religion and obviously the cross where jesus died, and the tribal! i planning another with the so called carp theyre called koi fish, but i want it on my calf with the intials of my mother and sisters on there, going through some waves! again haters and lovers of tattoos, but leave it to the name of the thread!

cross was done at jetty road tattoo

tribal by crossfire tattoo in qld by my cousins partner

will post pics up later tonight

cant post a pic if I dont have any

nothing wrong with my p.o.v. that tatts are ugly

hate em - wanna colour in or do join the dots then grab a colourin book :)

art belongs on canvas not skin !!! :)

Tatts are a bit more involved than dot-to-dots ya big girl :/

Come over and get drunk with us one night ... we'll fix your lack of artwork :P

LOL.

I love what I have done to my body!

I'm sure alot of guys love what you have done to ... erm anyway :P

J/K I do like the theme you have picked ... different to the usual norm of skulls and dragons. I might drop by Matt @ Tattoo You Emporium tonite for a chat about the next installment :/

Matts funny as, he is also doing my back (not finished yet)

Any other pics from different angles...so we can see the mirror... :P

Pretty sweet ay

1491.jpg

dude...dubya tee eff.

Edited by KISIN

I'm sure alot of guys love what you have done to ... erm anyway :P

J/K I do like the theme you have picked ... different to the usual norm of skulls and dragons. I might drop by Matt @ Tattoo You Emporium tonite for a chat about the next installment :/

Haha,

Yeah do it. I'm leaving it now till winter, nothing worse then glad wrap and bepantham cream on a hot day!

Tnx for the compliments btw :)

Edited by ontheranch

Nene ... get a tatt so you can join in! :P

Who cares if Ben kills ya. :)

Penny, need to do more to complement the tribal tatts down my arms. I wear sleeves at work, so I gotta balance between coverage and the design I want. I roll up my sleeves, so I gotta stop (say) 2" past elbows, but I'm going across shoulder blades (around the existing tatts on the blades) and stopping just before the neck. Center of spine will host the celtic cross in memory of a close friend who passed (she had a large influence on my life).

Really can't wait to get inked again, but fitting tatts into the budget will be tight ... got a pool to install and house extension to do. :/

Edited by RubyRS4

im lookin at getting my first tatt soon.

i cant find anything i like though, it has to mean something, as its going to be on me forever.

was going to get the southern cross, but there just like clits, every kent has got one.

penny, your legs look great!!!

Nene ... get a tatt so you can join in! :P

Who cares if Ben kills ya. :)

Penny, need to do more to complement the tribal tatts down my arms. I wear sleeves at work, so I gotta balance between coverage and the design I want. I roll up my sleeves, so I gotta stop (say) 2" past elbows, but I'm going across shoulder blades (around the existing tatts on the blades) and stopping just before the neck. Center of spine will host the celtic cross in memory of a close friend who passed (she had a large influence on my life).

Really can't wait to get inked again, but fitting tatts into the budget will be tight ... got a pool to install and house extension to do. :/

Sounds like a sweet idea hey! I know what you mean about the budget, I just do it gradually so I dont notice it much. So pool party @ your house in the future? Keeeeeen.

im lookin at getting my first tatt soon.

i cant find anything i like though, it has to mean something, as its going to be on me forever.

was going to get the southern cross, but there just like clits, every kent has got one.

Took me 3 years to decide 100% on my first tatt. Had the design for 3 years!

My brother has endless tatts on him and they're mostly show shit (indians/dragons), but he does have his kids names and birthdates on him.

penny, your legs look great!!!

:P ... glad you had the guts to say it :/

Sounds like a sweet idea hey! I know what you mean about the budget, I just do it gradually so I dont notice it much. So pool party @ your house in the future? Keeeeeen.

Got a house warming very early in January. Pool will be up and filled in the next few weeks anyway. Get a whole bunch of people in bathers and showing off their tatts :P

I know what I want, its pictured in my head. Just got to relay it to Matt to do the work. He's very artistic and usually understand 100% what I'm explaining.