SAU Community

Show Us Ya Tattoos!

RubyRS4

Nene ... get a tatt so you can join in! :banana:

Who cares if Ben kills ya. :(

Penny, need to do more to complement the tribal tatts down my arms. I wear sleeves at work, so I gotta balance between coverage and the design I want. I roll up my sleeves, so I gotta stop (say) 2" past elbows, but I'm going across shoulder blades (around the existing tatts on the blades) and stopping just before the neck. Center of spine will host the celtic cross in memory of a close friend who passed (she had a large influence on my life).

Really can't wait to get inked again, but fitting tatts into the budget will be tight ... got a pool to install and house extension to do. :)

I'm working on it Roo!! just wanna be sure of what and where to put it... ben really is against me doing it tho.. :( Penny... i think yours look gr8! But yeah everyone has their own opinion i guess

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats disrespectful is tattooed users telling non-tattoo sau users where to post, what can / cant be posted, & petty name calling

tell me as much as you want I have no right to post here as I have no tats. boo-hoo to you, hence the "stop crying" comment

sometimes, as much as I hate EVER dishn on someone, it's deserved & should be pointed out.

IMO it isnt art. Pretty horid how you'd disfigure yourself as a walking canvas.

At least use spray-on shit (tats of the future), so you can change it to suit your mood, occasion, locality etc

I mean: I love and respect Art, but could never perceive body modifications as "Art" - you're disfiguring yourself deliberately!! :blink:

:D

Dohmar you are a genuine idiot.

Keep arguing for your right to act like a tit head for as long as you like.

Bah friggin bah

Coming from you mate, thats a bona fide compliment. I should get it tattooed on my chest as a badge of honor

-D

Edited by Dohmar

n528377149_1530148_707.jpg

n528377149_1530150_1365.jpg

Nice work. The Dragon looks really well done and the size really dose it justice.

Dont mind the tare-out either

Is that a bar in your spine bro?

Cheers

Wow, we're finally getting back on track :thumbsup:

Tangles ... stop stirring, play nice :D

Nene, can you post up the pics you took of my arm tatts yesterday? Pleeeease :D

str8e180, fr33k....very nice. Fr33k is that the Serbian eagle?

Geez they really do some great work now, makes my stuff look like prison boobs.

Tangles :D:thumbsup:

yeah my interpretation of one... i was trying to steer clear of the full traditional, patriotic Serbian eagle...

post-42162-1228697252_thumb.png

this way its just an orthodox eagle...

Wow, we're finally getting back on track :)

Tangles ... stop stirring, play nice :)

Nene, can you post up the pics you took of my arm tatts yesterday? Pleeeease :D

your a pushy little so and so aren't you... ;)

yeah my interpretation of one... i was trying to steer clear of the full traditional, patriotic Serbian eagle...

post-42162-1228697252_thumb.png

this way its just an orthodox eagle...

I been doin my head in trying to design my own version of it for my shoulder..2 years later still got nothin im happy with haha. Leaning more towards tribal style atm...

Edited by KISIN