SAU Community

3076r On 26/30 Dyno Results And Possible Issues

unique1

just to add something hear. i've got a gt3076 .82 on the way atm, through MTQ. they assured me it was the proper version but after talking to the performance guy there it seams its a cropped 54mm turbine wheel. he insisted garret must measure in a different place to him and thats why its different....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time i take the 33 out i will get a pic of the hand controller showing boost and revs.

its a 25

same manifold as Als

3582r-iw .82

ive seen 5 psi by 2600rpm on a big hill, and i reckon im around the 4k mark for 24 psi.

i will pay attention and get a pic for you.

Going up a hill is putting a big load on the engine, thus resulting in a faster spool rate. How is it on a flat road?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Al, It looks like your using a ETM Manifold........ What are your experiences

with this manifold?

Custom made or of the shelf ETM?

Manifold is top notch and am very happy, took a little long to receive though. Just told him my specs (rb25 head, rb30 bottom end, GT30r-IW, R33 GTST) and he did the rest. No issues with fitment or clearance, even my mechanic was impressed with quality and price.

What ever you do, do not buy his high capacity sumps; completely different scenario. Felt like driving to his w/shop (from Melb) and shoving it up his A$$, complete waste of time and stress, delayed my build by over 3 months.

• 2 weeks later...
An sr20 turbo will have a smaller rear housing, so it may spool a little faster, even though the engine is only a 4cyl.

I wouldn't believe anyone that claims they achieved 19psi by 3800rpm, on a mild rb25, using that turbo.

Fixed check my thread here

3900 full boost close enough for you?

Do you believe now?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Gt...de-t253520.html

Edited by Pattygtst