SAU Community

Skyline 350 Gt Exhaust For Sale

johnr

I am selling my exhaust because it is too aggressive for what I want - great sound especially at high revs but too Ferrari like for me. I imported it from Stillen in the US about 6 months ago. All good quality stainless including hangers. Cost me $1250 and I want about $800.

post-39826-1228968400_thumb.jpg

I am selling my exhaust because it is too aggressive for what I want - great sound especially at high revs but too Ferrari like for me. I imported it from Stillen in the US about 6 months ago. All good quality stainless including hangers. Cost me $1250 and I want about $800.

wow John....that system looks the shit mate!

What do you mean by 'too aggressive' there buddy?

What sort of power increase (in practical terms) did you find with this bit of kit? (was she faster/slower on take off..etc etc??)

Cheers man,

Spit.

wow John....that system looks the shit mate!

What do you mean by 'too aggressive' there buddy?

What sort of power increase (in practical terms) did you find with this bit of kit? (was she faster/slower on take off..etc etc??)

Cheers man,

Spit.

It gives excellent power all through the range (Stillen says about 8 bhp but it seems more than that). By aggressive I mean that on hard acceleration it is louder than I want; there is no drone or harshness when cruising on the freeway

• 4 weeks later...

After a few false starts with people interested in buying, I have dropped the price to $700 for the exhaust and I will pay half the freight costs

After a few false starts with people interested in buying, I have dropped the price to $700 for the exhaust and I will pay half the freight costs

Hang in there buddy,.....it's a shit time of the year to sell stuff.....people tend to be pretty broke at the mo!

(Including moi!)

• 3 weeks later...