SAU Community

Reliable Import Yards In Brisbane/gold Coast/sunny Coast

Beelzebub89

i baught my r34 gtt from autoshop in marooka on ipswitch road

good quality car. the only thign was went i went to boost away form the shop after picking it up i noticed it was missing quite bad.. so i took the car backa dn they replaced the coilpacks for free and sent me off again

no probs since then. warrenty is a bit short tho.

but in all i trust em

Edited by TIR60

Thanks for all the replies guys :D I ended up buying a white GTR from Autoshop. They gave me a good price on my car and GTR is really straight and clean. Its a 94 model with N1 Bar inserts and N1 Front and Rear lips. It also has a Kakimoto catback exhaust. I made a thread in General Automotive that has all the pics in it :D I'm really really pleased with the car and Tim & Jason at Autoshop were really helpful and good to deal with.

Would recommend them to anybody.

I think SVI have just moved again. Not sure where they are now...

nope - he's closed his yard. he is still doing brokering. been doing a few cars for him as of late and thats the info I have currently.

as for yards:

Mark @ IAC.

Paul @ motorman

Mick @ SVI

Jason/David @ autoshop

Craig @ Carmen imports

i do the odds and sods work for these guys so I see what goes on most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

AJM stay away, I bought my car from there a few years ago when they were at Kangaroo point and it was sold to me unroadworthy with a road worthy, they are not to be trusted. Then once the contracts were signed he added in after the sale the the car was for race and restoration only on the back of the contract.

I bought my car from Craig at Carmen Imports and must say from the first time I spoke to him I've been pleased with the service I get.

All this GTR talk is making me want one though :cheers: lol

I bought my 34 GTT from Import Auto Centre almost 2 years ago. Big thumbs up for Mark.

However, i was not impressed with the salesman i initially dealt with. He tried to tell me that this one 34 Sedan GT was turbo that they had in their yard, even though i knew it clearly wasn't. I asked him where the turbo was and he pointed to the air intake :S They did however have a GTT that had just arrived in Aust, and then he told me an unrealistic timeline for my 34 GTT to get compliance completed, as i had put the deposit on mine before it hit the sales floor. I rang Mark and spoke to him and he provided me with a loan car for the extra week that i was left waiting for my 34 and was very apologetic and helpful.

I couldn't be happier with the condition that my 34 is in...

Mark is as much a salesman as the others I dealt with there.

The car however, (and it seemed so for others) was good. I certainly can't fault it.

I paid a visit to IAC yesterday and must say i wasn't too happy with the service there... I didn't see Mark around anywhere though, otherwise i would've gone straight to him. They also didn't really have much of a selection of cars, unless you want one of those delica van thingos...