SAU Community

I'm After 350rwhp

Ninja_09

Well if you hadnt noticed your thread says im after 350rwhp. Your asking the wrong questions.

Get a suitable turbo first!

Well according to the workshop there are cars (r33) making 358rwhp with the same hi-flow turbo with supporting mods (which I do have btw), so I think it's fair for me to expect 350 out of mine too...

And I can't justify spending $3000 - 3500 on a new turbo setup to achieve 350rwhp..

The fact is it's making 300hp at 15psi (boost drops from 18 to 15), and I think HKS actuator is the way to go atm... at most I lose $200 and still have 300hp, but if I'm lucky it may hit 320-330 mark ;)

ECU???

It's a Remap ECU ..done by Toshi (I'm pretty happy with the job he done)

Just wondering if setting the higher boost duty circle will help holding the boost?? :P

so sorry... I've no clue what this means ;)

what's boost duty cycle ?? and how do we change it????

Do people know how much you can get out of a high flowed r33 turbo? Mines a RB25 and im making 290Hp at 12psi. But they guy that tunes it said he wound the boost up too 20psi but only got about 10 more Hp. Does this sound right?
SO is that to say if i have the same mods and high flow turbo and im not making near that power with more boost then my tuner did a crap job?

290hp @ 12psi sounds right, but 300 @20psi??? something's wrong some where.... I'm not an expert, but I don't think a hi-flow turbo can hold 20psi, yours must be dropping boost at high rpm just like mine.. as far as I know, the ignition timing is involved here as well