SAU Community

Worlds Quickest Rb30, Rigoli Vl 7.9?

R.I.P.S NZ

7.92 @ 172 sammut bros 300zx.

sohc twin turbo rb30.

vehicle had 750 up to 1000hp

weight around 1000kg

that was all done years back, this thing is alot lighter then the vl commodores that are out there now, but the vls have extra power.

Just trying to find out if Rigoli's VL has gone quicker than the 7.97? or if anyone knows of a quicker RB30 car?

Rob

Yours you girl with some bigger injectors, nitrous and good 60' foot's.. or go the whole hog and use methanol, do it just to shut up the poms on gtroc..

"7's are imminent"

Mat. :thumbsup:

Didnt NIZPRO make a few quick RB30s?

They built a few 1000hp + Rb30dets years ago.

There are several 7 second Rb30ET VLs, the one that comes to mind is PANIC..7.9's over 5 years ago.

Rob, you'll have you hands full trying to hold the record. There's at least 2 skylines just in QLD that are looking at 6 sec territory.

Would be great to watch, just like the Melb Vl workshop wars years ago.

Edited by Alf

So there are Skylines (RWD presumeably?) aiming for 6s in Oz? Will be interesting to see... I know there were a couple of tube cars in the states running RBs - if I remember rightly one with a GT4788R and one GT5591R so they are clearly aiming for huge numbers with but all has been quiet for the last year or so on those builds.

• 2 months later...
Just trying to find out if Rigoli's VL has gone quicker than the 7.97? or if anyone knows of a quicker RB30 car?

Rob

rob - i heard of a fast car run a 7.8 over the weekend in nz :D

cheers,

marko