SAU Community

Calder Park

Daz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that andy(Jet) gonna wait till he gets his zorst or someshit.

Cant wait to fkn see that though. MAD!!!!!! ummm, yeah, oo oo oo plus he may, infact will be replacing the turbo timer coz its a HKS one and their is apparentely no one with the specs on how to actually work one of them so he is selling it and gettin a new one. Im pretty sure he still is gonna do that shit. Or he is just a bitch.

/me looks for jet and hides hahahah

Originally posted by chriss14

so were r the street drags at the moment a caNt find any?   so were r THEY?

Members in this forum do NOT participate or incourage illegal street races. If you want to see what your car can do or how good a driver you are, come to one of our legal off street drag meets, either at Calder Park or Heathcote.

Please refrain from asking such questions.

Originally posted by ice180

what are the specs on the 180 doctor drift 12.05 great time on slicks??

It's running one of my custom chips with z32 AFM, 550 cc inj, fmic, t4 hybrid and that's about it??

GiJOr33 .. harmonic balancer from Simon (at Nizpro Bayswater).. not sure of other suppliers. I hear they were 12k when first being supplied here new!!

Also went shopping elsewhere for some other little goodies ... Tomei 1.5 Gasket to name just one .... starting to drain the funds a bit :P

...so Nitto's will have to wait till a few more meets away. Still looking forward to having a few decent runs in the car. Be good to see Jet afetr he has finished personalising his new beast .. and of course will be interesting to see how much good tyres can wipe of Matt's time :)

Oh yeah .. Leewah ... who's your 4wd competition?