SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Meet Up

Sam29

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking we could do a cruise and dontate blood...if anybody's interested ill contact the blood bank and sort out a location with the blood van so we could criuse up, donate a few pints and have a bbq etc...

Blood stocks are terribly low and it could send a message that car people actually aren't mindless hoons.

here's a copy of the brochure to peruse

http://www.donateblood.com.au/admin/file/c...%20brochure.pdf

im willing to be our "Club Red" co-ordinator, as im a donor already.

Edited by DiRTgarage

that sounds good.. im not one for giving blood usually... i want to, but get mad woozy and stuff when i did years ago... but ill give it a go if i have to.

im keen for a cruise... might have to get my a/c sorted first, haha.

sooo where to?? paterson pub has some damn good hamburgers... and hinton pub does a mean steak n chips.. haha.. they are a bit out of the way but a nice cruise... no traffic and nice scenery... and if we are at hexham its not far anyway.

cheers

Linton

Was going to go for a drive on sunday anyway and if there is a blood donation happening i might get a putty drive + donate blood for some good karma points.

Will keep my eye on this post.

That is if its ok for a stinking sydney sider to venture up there.lol.

the blood donor cruise needs 4 weeks notice for the Red Cross to organise the 'Donormobile' to attend...just something id throw in the mix to think about.

for the record i feel a little 'high' after giving blood...the type of thing some people pay good money for.